RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Will be interesting to see if Trump or his lawyers have anything to say about this. :lupe:

Only matters in the long term tho if campaign finances were misused, which I could definitely see being a possibility. His "conservative" followers would forgive Satan for betraying God as long as Satan said he was a staunch Republican.

To be honest though I kind of feel like I'd rather people focus on Russia and these family separations than this.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Noah

All Star
Daps
So I'm looking through the thread from this tweet (a solid chess move by Avenatti to make this point btw):

And whoever the fukk made this needs an award :laff:

Di9QPriVsAUjURb.jpg

But I hope Avenatti ends up inspiring an entire generation of lawyers tbh. He does his job well and he makes it look good. Of course not many lawyers have been or ever will be given this kind of exposure and you'd have to be a little crazy to want to be in his position. But if some teenagers and young adults who are interested in politics see him doing his thing, they'll go, "Damn, that dude is a killer, I wanna be out there doing that," that's some of the best work a public figure can do. Being a public servant or working on big issues from a legal standpoint or getting to represent a high profile client and doing it with good principle is awesome shyt. Can never have too many good role models.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
The gawd Avenatti on CNN just now: "I don't know what Bob Mueller is gonna do in relation to this (the tapes), but I'll work morning, noon, and night to bring these two individuals to justice: Michael Cohen and Donald Trump. The only way this doesn't happen is if they kill me."

:wow::wow::wow:

".....If them cowards really want me, come get me..."

:pacspit:

BTW, anyone in here who hasn't seen this show, should really watch it. On it's own it's a great show.....in the light of all things Russian in this thread (especially that Maria Butina angle), it's an interesting take on real happenings.

Apps | FX Networks

The Americans is a period drama about the complex marriage of two KGB spies posing as Americans in suburban Washington D.C. during the Reagan administration.

The arranged marriage of Philip (Matthew Rhys) and Elizabeth Jennings (Keri Russell) grows more passionate and genuine by the day, but as the pressures and demands of the job grow heavier, the personal toll becomes almost too exhausting to bear. Having revealed their true identities to their teenage daughter Paige (Holly Taylor), Philip and Elizabeth’s ability to protect their cover and their family’s safety deteriorates.

After a particularly fraught mission, Philip and Elizabeth decide to end their tour and take their family home to Russia. However, a game-changing development in one of their ongoing cases forces them to abandon those plans for the sake of the motherland. Now, Paige delves deeper into the family business, even as Philip takes a step back from it. The Jennings struggle to maintain a smokescreen of normalcy, especially around their son, Henry (Keidrich Sellati), who remains blissfully ignorant of the spies in his midst.

Their neighbor and Philip’s best friend, FBI Agent Stan Beeman (Noah Emmerich), has also yet to discover their true identities. Although he’s transferred divisions, Stan remains their greatest threat since his friend and former partner, Agent Dennis Aderholt (Brandon J. Dirden), leads the force tasked with uncovering the Soviet Illegals hiding in plain sight.

With Gorbachev in power in the Soviet Union, the winds of change are sweeping through both Russia and America, creating new perils. A growing rift within the KGB draws disillusioned former officer Oleg Burov (Costa Ronin) back into the fray, and may set Philip and Elizabeth on opposing sides as the Cold War reaches its boiling point.

:whew:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

Onion Politics
5 hrs ·
“If you play these recordings backward, you can clearly hear the voice of Barack Obama saying, ‘We should frame Donald Trump so people think it was him, not me, who had all those extramarital affairs.’”

POLITICS.THEONION.COM

Huckabee Sanders Claims Playing Cohen Tape Backward Reveals Hidden Message Exonerating Trump From All Wrongdoing

I'm not a fan of the Onion articles being posted in here, but this is funny and wouldn't surprise me one bit.....

:pachaha:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
".....If them cowards really want me, come get me..."

:pacspit:

BTW, anyone in here who hasn't seen this show, should really watch it. On it's own it's a great show.....in the light of all things Russian in this thread (especially that Maria Butina angle), it's an interesting take on real happenings.

Apps | FX Networks

:whew:
No lie, after Trump got elected I stopped watching The Americans.

Truth for me had officially become stranger than fiction.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
why didn't butina flee the country earlier? couldn't she tell the block was hot after that senate hearing? :what:
Read the indictment. Thats why the FBI nabbed her.

She was doing congressional testimony.

They raided her spot in April.

They noted her and her "boyfriend" were moving shyt into storage and she was looking up flights, and moving money back to Moscow :ufdup: