RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

Good goddess :bpwhew:

These nig*as is still fukking talking?
You nig*as still breathing? Fu*king roaches, aight
Aight, it's the Raid for you cockroaches
Punk motherfu*kers, this is it (Makaveli The Don)
Killuminati Style (all day) (up in your ass)
(Bomb first) (Outlaw Ridahz) Solo Sh*t, Bring it!

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm an accountant (senior accountant to be exact) I'm laughing my ass off. I rather like my cfo but I've seen does some shyt with numbers where I have to go :gucci: like, how our budget for FY19, we actually a running a deficit. However, once she walks the average lay person through the numbers, brehs, she had people thinking that we were able to boss up on Amazon, Apple or Google if we wanted to. People talking about 'what about the deficit.' Her response? Don't worry about that, let's look at these ratios. We can juelz our way out of damn near anything.
Yes, they know what they are doing, but they ALWAYS seem to want to make the sales staff look like stars, while doing the shift challenge all over my labor numbers. I have been managing labor and budgets since the mid 90’s, I KNOW my labor costs to the penny. I understand, you ALWAYS overshoot when doing future/upcoming budgets, and you always stretch the fukk outta sales/revenue, but don’t do it by robbing Peter to pay Paul, ALWAYS, with MY labor dollars. LOL off topic as fukk, will stop detailing the thread, but that shyt affects my performance bonuses, bytch ass! (Not you, iceberg....unless you fukking over the WH/Logistics homies to make your coward ass sales team look like they bout it)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Jeremy Bash (Panetta’s chief of staff at the cia) said on Preet’s podcast said it’s highly likely a foreign ally tapped Trump’s phone :ohhh:

FVEY wins again :wow:
This is why he hates NATO...the homies on the other side of the pond are watching our back

Welcome back BTW, please behave....please...

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Jeremy Bash (Panetta’s chief of staff at the cia) said on Preet’s podcast said it’s highly likely a foreign ally tapped Trump’s phone :ohhh:

FVEY wins again :wow:

Been catching up on Preet's podcast. It's like crack for political junkies. :ohlawd:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Been catching up on Preet's podcast. It's like crack for political junkies. :ohlawd:
Preet needs to be on TV honestly. I could stomach his “moderation” more than some of these stodgy Cilliza and Toobin types. At least Preet doesn’t associate with racists in his family.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Dude is becoming more and more like Trump. Just telling straight outlandish lies that are easily refuted.

He spent 8 years bashing Obama for the Labor participation rate. Here he claims it’s the highest in history since Trump became president. But it is at 62.9 percent. Basically the same as when Obama left office.
:hannitysad:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dude is becoming more and more like Trump. Just telling straight outlandish lies that are easily refuted.

He spent 8 years bashing Obama for the Labor participation rate. Here he claims it’s the highest in history since Trump became president. But it is at 62.9 percent. Basically the same as when Obama left office.
He’s a self admitted propagandist