RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You contribute by expressing yourself , i. Always look forward to your point of view, but you are best when discussing inside info on trump supporters within your community or how this is all taking a toll on your family etc. anger and rage are just that. Concentrate on what’s really affecting you and post about it. With nap gone people aren’t flooded and needless fights don’t erupt anymore. Your opinion and posts count.
well hello sunshine :leon: right when u think it’s all cynicism and ad hominems. HL has come a long way :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i think the worst is yet to come...this is probably just a feint...trump lawyer saying when the word 'cash' was used on the tape it didnt mean cash is like when clinton said it depends on what the meaning of 'is' is...

I hope so, I need the tape where the fukkery is on a million like Trump admits to killing someone, or doing something even more outrageous...:pachaha:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Surgical political summer volume 1

Secret audio tapes of the mothafukkin year:wow:

-And you claim you ain't never done shady payments-
*Laughs uncontrollably:russ:*

Well I wanna see you prove that. Hmkay Go ahead and do that for me Donny...

Michael!!

full