RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I feel ya fam, but I don’t contribute anything to this thread other than my anger for them. I’ll try to fall back, brehs, for y’all. :mjcry: Remember @fact when fukkface and the team go down for being traitors, I’ll be somewhere popping a bottle, FOR ALL OF US IN HERE!!!

You contribute by expressing yourself , i. Always look forward to your point of view, but you are best when discussing inside info on trump supporters within your community or how this is all taking a toll on your family etc. anger and rage are just that. Concentrate on what’s really affecting you and post about it. With nap gone people aren’t flooded and needless fights don’t erupt anymore. Your opinion and posts count.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a really interesting THREAD that spawns multiple threads on US organized Crime, its beginnings, its 2 major wars, how Meyer Lansky created modern day money laundering, some history of the Swiss Bank and how Dotard in Chief has been a federal witness in mob affairs for decades - not to mention how Russia took over US organized crime.

If you have a couple hours - follow the links:

I feel like the Question fast forward to 5 min 5:50

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Oh America and your media, you've not learnt from 2016. This guy used the access Hollywood tape to cover the report of his russian connections before the election. He was willing to suffer the stigma of being a sex predator as long as his russian connections werewnot discussed in detail in the news. He will do anything to divert attention from the BJ he gave Putin in front of the whole world in helsinki and the media in their obsession for ratings will happily serve that purpose.
Dont matter breh. Mueller and his team won't get distracted.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Not listening to anything right now though. Need some of this fukkery to hold me over till 12 o clock meetings tomorrow at work.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

:mjlit: any republicans wanna cape for chaboy trump now? paul ryan? mcconnell? is hannity out there?

They'll all lay low, maybe make a statement saying it was wrong what Trump did and then do nothing about it. McConnell will hide in his shell until the next stupid thing Trump does and everyone pretends this never happened. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
just heard the tape and im like...:patrice: I've heard worse tho...

his supporters will laugh this off & justify it even tho he broke the law and is corrupt asf...:manny:

i think the worst is yet to come...this is probably just a feint...trump lawyer saying when the word 'cash' was used on the tape it didnt mean cash is like when clinton said it depends on what the meaning of 'is' is...