RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: go ahead and make you a bad bytch spy that can handle herself and think on the fly then:mjlol:

W1VBtdZ.jpg

:troll:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Russian bytches look evil af

I will fukk her though :jawalrus:.

On a serious note it is amazing how Russian infiltrated every American industry and influence but from an oligarch level. I believe most of these Oligarchs wanted to just keep making money but Putin intentions on some Soviet Union type shyt.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm so embarassed this shyt Clarence is from Savannah man :scust::scust::scust: (I'm not from the city but grew up pretty damn close to it)
His entire family must be dead or all c00ns. No way they should have allowed this to go on for this long. :scusthov:

Unless he only hangs out with this Wife's family :mjpls:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
:why:

fukking c00ns!

this is why we should be able to remove judges from federal appointments.
this should be a huge conflict of interest for a supreme court justice in cases involving gerrymandering, voter supression and of course anything involving policy

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
His entire family must be dead or all c00ns. No way they should have allowed this to go on for this long. :scusthov:

Unless he only hangs out with this Wife's family :mjpls:
he's geechee too, i don't think he hangs around them. he's a nebrasker cornhusker season ticket holder. he's a real life uncle ruckus.