RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
The only thing I have beef with is that every blue hair old republican will go out and vote for the R every time, but too many of the D's need to feel "inspired" to vote. I mean, I get it, you want to vote for a candidate you believe in. But if the opposition is stupid, scary, and bad for everybody, and you KNOW the other side is gonna come out for him regardless, then we gotta put the bickering over what kind of Dem/liberal we all want to be and wish the candidate could be, and make sure we pool against Satan. Someone will inspire us again, but in the meantime we can't just watch the world burn either. So I guess for me, the apathy/myopia IS the thing that bothers me. It's not about Democratic hegemony, it's about the fact that, under extreme circumstances (such as Donald Trump running for pres) with our current two-party system, the only way you can beat the devil is by voting Democrat. By the general election, it's too late to bicker about who the right liberal candidate is. If we fukked up before, we fukked up before. Doesn't mean we have to fukk up again because we don't care anymore
John or Bobby Kennedy ain't walking through that door no time soon. That's what they want; somebody with charisma and idealism that's gonna make everything alright. We need people that will step on these a$$holes' neck as well serve the people.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Do you think folks in the projects are easily rattled? When obama was on the ticket they knew they had to vote. They knew people would throw some hands if they didn’t do the right thing. Do you think folks were going to throw hands over Clinton?

It’s time people stop presuming that folks in the projects don’t know how to spot a fake mothafukka from a mile away. Give them a canididate that they can support and they will support them.
Lol wtf are you talking about. Throwing hands over voting.