RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The only thing I have beef with is that every blue hair old republican will go out and vote for the R every time, but too many of the D's need to feel "inspired" to vote. I mean, I get it, you want to vote for a candidate you believe in. But if the opposition is stupid, scary, and bad for everybody, and you KNOW the other side is gonna come out for him regardless, then we gotta put the bickering over what kind of Dem/liberal we all want to be and wish the candidate could be, and make sure we pool against Satan. Someone will inspire us again, but in the meantime we can't just watch the world burn either. So I guess for me, the apathy/myopia IS the thing that bothers me. It's not about Democratic hegemony, it's about the fact that, under extreme circumstances (such as Donald Trump running for pres) with our current two-party system, the only way you can beat the devil is by voting Democrat. By the general election, it's too late to bicker about who the right liberal candidate is. If we fukked up before, we fukked up before. Doesn't mean we have to fukk up again because we don't care anymore
There is a heavy push in HL to dispel this thinking and pretend Democrats have to be these perfect candidates to even have folks sniff in their direction.

The opposition loves when we have these problems because they don't. If a Democrat steps on a banana peel dudes will be in here with the quickness to say Demorats Don't Care About Bananas. It's deliberate to me. A sly way to be pro 45.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
There is a heavy push in HL to dispel this thinking and pretend Democrats have to be these perfect candidates to even have folks sniff in their direction.

The opposition loves when we have these problems because they don't. If a Democrat steps on a banana peel dudes will be in here with the quickness to say Demorats Don't Care About Bananas. It's deliberate to me. A sly way to be pro 45.
:patrice:you're that guy that always daps napoleon, promotes the same ideas he does, and posts a lot when he's banned

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

oh man, this a$$hole...so blatant, so transparent. :heh:

this farmer bailout is obviously all part of his brilliant 4d chess game too. first, reduce revenue but vow to make it up with economic growth, then throttle that potential economic growth by getting into trade wars with friend and foe alike, then use billions of your lowered revenue to prop up americans getting hurt by the trade wars. then...profit?!? :trumpbrain:

#MAGA #WINNINGBIGLY #B-B-BUTOBAMA

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

cuz I legit started laughing mid conversation when I heard this shyt on MSNBC

Trump: I’m very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. :birdman:
Me: :lupe:
Trump: Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me:troll:, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump! :mjlit:
Me: :laff:

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
cuz I legit started laughing mid conversation when I heard this shyt on MSNBC

Trump: I’m very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. :birdman:
Me: :lupe:
Trump: Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me:troll:, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump! :mjlit:
Me: :laff:
this isnt funny at all because he's just trolling at this point...Obviously he know something is going down

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Nah... it's the psychology of it breh

Why invest in training a 10 when you can throw out a 6 and laugh at how these dumb Rethugs trip over themselves to try and get some

Trippy part of it is that her shytty ass Cooking shouldve been blew her Cover....shyt if a Chick is gonna set my ass up,at least make sure ya Scrambled Egg game is on point:picard:shyt if she wouldve Seasoned the Chicken,I wouldve definitely been Had