RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...fisa-documents-on-carter-page-this-afternoon/
friday aint over yet

The U.S. Department of Justice is expected to turn over documents on Friday related to FISA [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act] warrants they obtained for former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. The warrants have drawn an extreme amount of controversy, due to questions over the basis for the warrant application, and the apparent lack of full disclosure regarding where the underlying information came from.

The document release is in response to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by watchdog group Judicial Watch. In April, the DOJ told the court that they would turn over “certain FISA materials related to Carter Page” by July 20, 2018. Judicial Watch’s request was for

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Literally, the only people I talk to over the phone is my husband and my mom. I text all the time. I don't even check my voicemail, you better text me and tell me whatever it is you want. Is that something only women do? :ohhh:
Nah, I pretty much only text, unless it’s a friend I ain’t talked to in a long time, my brother when I’m pressed and need to laugh, or something I don’t need to have a record of in text. I might call my wife if she ain’t answering a text.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Cohen’s lawyer:

Obviously, there is an ongoing investigation, and we are sensitive to that. But suffice it to say that when the recording is heard, it will not hurt @MichaelCohen212. Any attempt at spin can not change what is on the tape.

5:14 PM - Jul 20, 2018

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
All things aside, HK needs to suffer in the deepest, darkest, depths of hell, along with Trump. He can write whatever he wants, but he is one of the few people in American history that are equally evil as Trump
kissinger is gonna be one of those people whose deaths i celebrate
nancy reagan dying :lawd:
scalia dying (at the time) was :ohlawd:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
All things aside, HK needs to suffer in the deepest, darkest, depths of hell, along with Trump. He can write whatever he wants, but he is one of the few people in American history that are equally evil as Trump
Why do these devils live so fukking long man? dikk Cheney walking around with no pulse and a Robotic heart with two ambulances following him at all times