RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Yo, why are these broads having long ass personal conversations on text? pick up a phone.

Literally, the only people I talk to over the phone is my husband and my mom. I text all the time. I don't even check my voicemail, you better text me and tell me whatever it is you want. Is that something only women do? :ohhh:

Daps
That's when I first found out bout all that perverted shyt reading the Autobiography of Malcolm X

:wow:

Yeah, I read the book when I was in sixth-grade, just at the dawn of the internet, but before Wikipedia. So I went back to the library and found some old newspapers to read about the Profuomo incident in the UK, which Malcolm mentions as an example. Then I thought about stuff like Heidi Fleiss, and it definitely made sense to me and changed a large part of my thinking right then and there.

Then you read shyt like these texts and realize that nothing's changed.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Literally, the only people I talk to over the phone is my husband and my mom. I text all the time. I don't even check my voicemail, you better text me and tell me whatever it is you want. Is that something only women do? :ohhh:

mostly in my experience no shade lol

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
:mindblown: How your kids have any respect for you or their moms after that shyt...:mjlol:
You know that resentment runs DEEP. They probably couldn't argue with them without them slamming that shyt on the table like it's the Big Joker.

Mama Manafort: "When are you going to get your life together?"

Daughter: "I don't know. Prolly the day you stop letting Dad's friends run trains on you while he watches." :sas2:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Reading through this thread like

tenor.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You know that resentment runs DEEP. They probably couldn't argue with them without them slamming that shyt on the table like it's the Big Joker.

Mama Manafort: "When are you going to get your life together?"

Daughter: "I don't know. Prolly the day you stop letting Dad's friends run trains on you while he watches." :sas2:

shyt these people just outright making trainwrecks of their lives... :mjlol: Rich Cacs be too messy...:heh: 3 somes, opioids, money laundering, having orgies damn...

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Hill
41 mins ·
Conservative columnist Max Boot wrote that he has a new appreciation for Barack Obama now that President Trump is in office, calling Obama's term a "lost golden age when reason and morality reigned."

THEHILL.COM

Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’

The Hill
41 mins ·
Conservative columnist Max Boot wrote that he has a new appreciation for Barack Obama now that President Trump is in office, calling Obama's term a "lost golden age when reason and morality reigned."

THEHILL.COM

Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’

:mjlol: