RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Reading the Manafort texts. I'm :picard::scust::hubie:and :mjlol: at the same time.

One of the girls broke the news that 6 brothas had run a train on their mom while their dad watched, they agree that they both hate him and in the next text the other one asks if she wants Starbucks like :ehh:

Dude's wife asked why he had her fukking so many Black men and his solution was "We can do this with cacs or Asians if you like, but you're still gonna fukk 'em and I'm still gonna watch :manny:"

I feel for any shrink who has to deal with this. Manafort's mind is truly a pit of snakes :dead:

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
shyt these people just outright making trainwrecks of their lives... :mjlol: Rich Cacs be too messy...:heh: 3 somes, opioids, money laundering, having orgies damn...
Man they live on an entirely different plane of existence than we do :wow:
Norms don't exist in their world.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:ohhh:

I spend the afternoon outside and I come back to see that Manafort is on his

Trump caught that sex pest jacket from the BBC and Mueller is chasing pimps down like Black Dynamite. :mjlol:

That treason earlier this week was a bad idea.:mjgrin:

If there is a literal 'YOU ARE HIDING A CHILD' moment still to come :wow:

Don’t tell me Trump out here playing border patrol better than Drake :wow:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem

The Hill
41 mins ·
Conservative columnist Max Boot wrote that he has a new appreciation for Barack Obama now that President Trump is in office, calling Obama's term a "lost golden age when reason and morality reigned."

THEHILL.COM

Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’

The Hill
41 mins ·
Conservative columnist Max Boot wrote that he has a new appreciation for Barack Obama now that President Trump is in office, calling Obama's term a "lost golden age when reason and morality reigned."

THEHILL.COM

Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’

:mjlol:
:obama:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
It's one thing to do some freak shyt behind closed doors, but to the point to where your daughters know about it? :picard::scust:

You gotta read the whole conversation, it's wild. The one daughter was on the phone with her mother and relaying the conversation to the sister via text. I think the other one is texting with the father while Manafort and his wife were going back and forth talking about reconciliation.

I felt so dirty reading personal texts about something so intimate.
The older Manafort's were going back and forth about reconciling and in that moment she confessed to her daughter that the reason he seperated and got a new chick is because she refused to continue going to swingers parties with him, and he would want that to be a condition of them getting back together.
So they started connecting that new info with stuff they noticed all the years, I can't believe this stuff is public, wow. :dwillhuh:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
mostly in my experience no shade lol

:yeshrug: I hate getting trapped on the phone talking about something I dont want to talk about. As soon as I tell someone, I'll call you back...they say stop lying. Your ass aint gone call me back and they're right. lol

I find it weird that they had that kind of conversation via text though. Thats a face to face conversation right there.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:ohhh:

I spend the afternoon outside and I come back to see that Manafort is on his

Trump caught that sex pest jacket from the BBC and Mueller is chasing pimps down like Black Dynamite. :mjlol:

That treason earlier this week was a bad idea.:mjgrin:

If there is a literal 'YOU ARE HIDING A CHILD' moment still to come :wow:

pusha-t-gif.gif

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if those transcripts are true......cotdamn that is one fukking dysfunctional ass family!

these chicks were shytting on their mom for like 85% of the time

talking about "she needs to get off her medication" then "she needs to be treated for her OCD!"

the random starbucks requests in between conversations that ordinarily tear families apart

the self pity throughout the entire convo

the fact that they've known about this shyt since they were 10/11

just insane