RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
While I normally agree with Obama staying out of the frey, ecspecially when he is directly attacked by fukkface, because, nothing pisses him off more than Obama not engaging with him, times like this, when they are threatening “his” team, I think it is very appropriate that he fires back. I know in my life, while not a former president, you can y’all all the shyt you want about me behind my back, or to other people, and I ain’t pressed by your clown ass, but you speak on my family, or my employees, I’m putting blood in your mouth like a drunk dentist

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I beg to differ

The only group that matters in that chart are independents...Rethugs will always vote Rethuglican and Dems will always vote Democrat...Rethugs approve of whatever Cheeto does and Dems disapprove hence why the numbers are so skewed...

Neither base has enough partisan shills to win on their own...Hence why the deciding vote falls to independents...Over 60% of independents disapprove and that's a good sign...If Hillary had that kind of support from them there would be no Trump in the WH...
i understand your perspective breh, dems would take 60-30 from independents any day of the week. but his performance was such a black and white issue to me, totally indefensible...to the point that fox news was even critical of him. that's why i'm a little shocked at that 33% number from independents. seems a little high for his lowest point in his presidency and goes to show how much leeway this pos has with the general public. the only thing missing from that press conference was a leash around his neck yet a 1/3 of independents approved of his performance, not neutral but approved?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Think critically for a second. I know the American mindset is to immediately default to the most scandalous, embarrassing, and salacious possibilities but the idea of the Russians having a tape or tapes of Trump in compromising positions with underage girls, no one else knowing of or having these tapes, and the Russians using this as the "kompromat" to ensnare Trump is almost ridiculous. It's something more "benign" like money laundering or Russian interest using the Trump Organization and/or related projects as fronts for other illegal activities. Definitely something ruinous for Trump but you're not going to see him perp walked for getting head from a 12 year old. The political blowback from that sort of bombshell would immediately overturn whatever victories Russia has managed to get out of this Presidency and it would put them in much worse standing.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
While I normally agree with Obama staying out of the frey, ecspecially when he is directly attacked by fukkface, because, nothing pisses him off more than Obama not engaging with him, times like this, when they are threatening “his” team, I think it is very appropriate that he fires back. I know in my life, while not a former president, you can y’all all the shyt you want about me behind my back, or to other people, and I ain’t pressed by your clown ass, but you speak on my family, or my employees, I’m putting blood in your mouth like a drunk dentist
Trump is like a psycho ex girlfriend who keeps stalking you, all he wants is to be acknowledged by Obama, why give him that satisfaction and it puts him and his family at risk you never know what these trumpettes are capable of.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:mjlol:@ Nobody dapping the Bernie news...
As a Bernie supporter, I will go ahead and speak for myself

I have no idea what the shyt is about but if he is guilty or a part of this shyt, throw his old ass in jail right with Orangeface and Co.

We just had a NYT claim that that Butina spy was in the Oval Office with Trump, only for her to slide out with a "Ooops wrong person, my bad" less than 24 hours later.

I'm gonna wait until there's sufficient evidence of wrongdoing or fukkery before I brand Sanders a traitor

Til then lets all enjoy the aneurysm that I'm sure Nap is having in The Bushes :lolbron:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a Bernie supporter, I will go ahead and speak for myself

I have no idea what the shyt is about but if he is guilty or a part of this shyt, throw his old ass in jail right with Orangeface and Co.

We just had a NYT claim that that Butina spy was in the Oval Office with Trump, only for her to slide out with a "Ooops wrong person, my bad" less than 24 hours later.

I'm gonna wait until there's sufficient evidence of wrongdoing or fukkery before I brand Sanders a traitor

Til then lets all enjoy the aneurysm that I'm sure Nap is having in The Bushes :lolbron:

You know he be

RbgYhzI.gif

:russ: