RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Devine even looks like manafort

Thomas-A.-Tad-Devine_1.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You’re putting it together. I was at your current position 8 months.
Honestly, I’ve done this a few times in here, unfortunately, I HATE “gatekeepers”, but if you have come to the conclusion, and you have lost hope, than what is the point of contributing to the thread. This is for folks that believe there is no alternative than him being ousted, we have hope, and fight left in us. Why not just lurk and observe without contributing “nothing will change, he is walking away Scott free”. I know it’s frustrating and I understand giving up, but, there is a thread for the skeptics.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

The real "deep state"
Again, I can barely comprehend what im seeing. The fact that they (rethugs in power) would take his side when he is so obviously a lying, corrupted person just baffles me. All the times we thought that checks and balances would work to prevent any real issues is out the window. I dont wanna be that "the sky is falling" type but the fact that they just turned the cheek and continue to lie and ignore what went down on Monday at that summit is just :wow: to me. This isnt simple rhetoric. These people are fukking outta there. No facts will get through to them.
I really wonder how things will look just a year from now..

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Another clean up

@HallieJackso
NEW / from @PressSec on that Putin "offer:"

“It is a proposal that was made in sincerity by President Putin, but President Trump disagrees with it. Hopefully President Putin will have the 12 identified Russians come to the United States to prove their innocence or guilt.”

1:50 PM - Jul 19, 2018

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:mjlol:

you're out of your mind if you believe this. no man in the world would be willing to prostrate himself in front of the world the way trump does to putin, just to troll. It's actually probably even worse than we could imagine.

Think critically for a second. I know the American mindset is to immediately default to the most scandalous, embarrassing, and salacious possibilities but the idea of the Russians having a tape or tapes of Trump in compromising positions with underage girls, no one else knowing of or having these tapes, and the Russians using this as the "kompromat" to ensnare Trump is almost ridiculous. It's something more "benign" like money laundering or Russian interest using the Trump Organization and/or related projects as fronts for other illegal activities. Definitely something ruinous for Trump but you're not going to see him perp walked for getting head from a 12 year old. The political blowback from that sort of bombshell would immediately overturn whatever victories Russia has managed to get out of this Presidency and it would put them in much worse standing.