RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
As a Bernie supporter, I will go ahead and speak for myself

I have no idea what the shyt is about but if he is guilty or a part of this shyt, throw his old ass in jail right with Orangeface and Co.

We just had a NYT claim that that Butina spy was in the Oval Office with Trump, only for her to slide out with a "Ooops wrong person, my bad" less than 24 hours later.

I'm gonna wait until there's sufficient evidence of wrongdoing or fukkery before I brand Sanders a traitor

Til then lets all enjoy the aneurysm that I'm sure Nap is having in The Bushes :lolbron:

Bernie voted against the Magnitsky act

fukk him. i was a supporter but not anymore.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Breh What is Russia going to do about the Sanctions I know they were discussed with Trump st the meeting.

Putin need the sanctions dropped ASAP in order Invade Montenegro and their other endeavors

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I’m glad you can be in here, this thread is great, and even though you wild, I’m glad you can enjoy the shine. The mods can’t keep you down, breh
:troll:
Creepy post man. Not sure where you're even going with it. So not gonna pursue it further.

Oh yeah...:troll:, I guess.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
also let’s not forget that the Steele dossier alleged that Putin helped Bernie

X1O3HcM.png

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are gonna be in here in their feelings over it, though. One already is. :mjgrin:

But there's a thread for discussing that so called man of the people....so...:manny:

At this stage I leave it to Mueller, but democrat or republican, any person found guilty needs to be locked away for a long, long time.

I think a lot of people we respected will look funny in the light at the end of all of this, so best get prepared now.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
At this stage I leave it to Mueller, but democrat or republican, any person found guilty needs to be locked away for a long, long time.

I think a lot of people we respected will look funny in the light at the end of all of this, so best get prepared now.
If they fukked up I want them dealt with. We really need to send a message after this fiasco. Really needs to be one for the hostory books and I believe it is.

It's not about party but clearly the GOP is hip deep and will take the most licks.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If you want to play stupid and be grumpy, I’m implying that you are a Nap alias, just having fun out here man, lighten up.
Oh I know what you're doing. I'm just biding my time so I can run a ban bet on the clowns who keep saying it. A ban wouldn't bother me. But some here are a bit too invested. I don't think its funny I think it's childish. But keep running your jokes.....