RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
That 59 and 74 is troubling.

74 % of old cacs voting isnot a good forcast. :to:
Being old doesn’t necessarily mean you’re a Republican. Let me restate it: most old people don’t enjoy the idea of fukking with social security. The Bushes and Romney’s of the world may hate it but regular folks don’t see the point in cutting it. Because they’re on it.

That’s the thing about those benefits, until you’re on it you’re worldview will continue to suck.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
I got one thing to say about that conference and one thing only, is that Trump's Presidency is OVER. I'll bet you in a couple of weeks that Trump's friends over in FOX will probably turn on him for selling out to Putin, the Re-Thugs will probably find someplace to hide; Trump has nowhere to go. This Presidency, as of tonight, just whored itself out to Putin on a national stage. And everything that I learned about history over the years, I have never seen anything like it. This presidency is over. You might as well accept it and the question that needs to be asked is how do you minimize the damage?

Last edited:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My problem with his walking back the one statement and the whole double negative thing is.. it ignores the entire rest of the press conference. He was explicitly asked who he believes, and he went on a rant about a server and Hillary's emails. Come on. He knew exactly what he was saying, it's an abomination that anyone is taking this backtracking seriously. Gtfo