RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
My problem with his walking back the one statement and the whole double negative thing is.. it ignores the entire rest of the press conference. He was explicitly asked who he believes, and he went on a rant about a server and Hillary's emails. Come on. He knew exactly what he was saying, it's an abomination that anyone is taking this backtracking seriously. Gtfo
The media is complicit. The media is white.

*reads another story about economic anxiety of opioid abuser*

Jhoon

Daps
my God at this point its like a shytty written movie

like take a step back and look at this guy, he is so incompetent he cant even lie well :dead:
Or, it’s a distraction.

The old trope of Dubya being dumb still afforded him 8 years in the office.

Stop falling for drumpf is dumb. He knows exactly what he’s doing, and who he is performing for.

Jhoon

Daps
hol on this nikka really left out the speech papers, crossed out bringing the meddlers to justice and had to put in bold to remind himself to say there was no collusion

:dead: this shyt is fukkery overload :dead:
so you guys really think a guy who has been in tv for a long time doesn’t know what placement/staging is?

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Or, it’s a distraction.

The old trope of Dubya being dumb still afforded him 8 years in the office.

Stop falling for drumpf is dumb. He knows exactly what he’s doing, and who he is performing for.
Not the smartest guy but hes not as dumb as he portray. Might try to use it as an excuse later when them indictments hit home.

Jhoon

Daps
Not the smartest guy but hes not as dumb as he portray. Might try to use it as an excuse later when them indictments hit home.
My father always warned me that ignorance was that an excuse to the law. I think poor grammar is not a legitimate excuse for treason. You can’t whoopsie doo your way out of that.