RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
wow brehs

i think trump is done, even fox news hasnt found a way to swing this. their facebook and article comment sections are in shambles

if he survives this, dude is teflon status

He will, he'll do some other fukk shyt when he lands to divert media attention away.

I thought I would never see the day that both sides are destroying Trump.

This Orange bytch messed up
Unfortunately this thing is like trying to roll a boulder up over a hill. We thought we had enough momentum with Mexicans are Rapists, Grab Her By the p*ssy, Very Fine People, etc. Each time the Republicans feign outrage while the GOP Congress (many of whom are also complicit to the treason) stay quiet and wait for it to blow over, then Republicans all return to supporting him. The worst part is each time it doesnt stick it not only makes the next line he crosses to get a reaction that much more outrageous, but it also by default means everyone has now just "accepted" the unacceptable shyt.

Now we have "proud to be a Merican" hicks from middle America thanking Russia for interfering in US elections.

Democracies dont just become Authoritarian dictatorships suddenly through armed coups. Were witnessing the other way it happens. Like the frog in the boiling pot.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Anchors and guests on Fox Business are lighting him up. What are they saying on the main Fox propaganda channel?

Hard to believe THIS is enough to turn Republicans against him when nothing else so far has done it. I think by next week conservatives will fall back in line and focus on common goals such as destroying the lives of anyone who isn't a wealthy, white male. I hope I'm wrong and I hope that this is a major turning point in American history, but this guy has spent 70 years doing whatever the fukk he wants and getting away with it. I don't see that changing now, at the midterms, in 2020, or whenever Mueller's investigation has finally concluded. I have zero faith in America at this point.

Trump will prob say some racist shyt or blame illegals then republicans will be right back

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The best thing about this investigation is that IF we get direct evidence of Trump directing his lackeys to commit treason against the United States, Putin will just be like:
:umad:

Of course, the CIA/FBI will retaliate against Russian intelligence operatives and infrastructure around the world but it's likely that Putin and his friends have washed all the money they need
:shaq2:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

gucci3.png

Link
Thank God Trump didn’t cancel the summit.

I didn’t want to be denied the opportunity to see Republicans juelzing for this treasonous fukk
Fukking tell me about it.

Last edited: