RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
I thought I would never see the day that both sides are destroying Trump.

This Orange bytch messed up
breddah, you're quick to forget the grab em by the p*ssy shenanigans, even had republicans running for the hills. that nikka slid through that shyt like :hubie:
Trump's base aint deserting him over a press conference, and you best bet he comin for all these republicans in November :ufdup:
Trump presidency :whew:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It’s almost definitely trump raping a child. Can’t forget, he’s always had a hard on for his daughter since she was a kid, he endorsed Roy Moore for the senate, he’s bragged about walking in on teen dressing rooms, he’s friends with a fistful of diddlers, and he’s a rapist according to his ex wife. The writing is on the wall.

This guy executed criminals for less, 45should face the fate
_39126792_executioner203index.jpg

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Anchors and guests on Fox Business are lighting him up. What are they saying on the main Fox propaganda channel?

Hard to believe THIS is enough to turn Republicans against him when nothing else so far has done it. I think by next week conservatives will fall back in line and focus on common goals such as destroying the lives of anyone who isn't a wealthy, white male. I hope I'm wrong and I hope that this is a major turning point in American history, but this guy has spent 70 years doing whatever the fukk he wants and getting away with it. I don't see that changing now, at the midterms, in 2020, or whenever Mueller's investigation has finally concluded. I have zero faith in America at this point.