RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
JOE WAlsh went from the biggest Trump dikk eater to completely abandoning him :russ:

seeing him turn heal on trump has been glorious

I agree with every word of this, and it's good to see conservatives ripping into him. But I have to say.. most sane people in this country were saying he needed to be resisted and spoken out against since 2015. It's sad that it takes public treason to get some people to finally get on board.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The neolibs gotta see how awful Schumer has been at the game right? Can we get this dude replaced, even if yall want another third way centrist can it at least be a competent one? This dude sucks!
Chuck Schumer might be the woat leader of the senate democrats. Please get someone in there with balls and to check the fukk outta this hick manchin whenever his bytch ass gets outta line

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Funny enough, I retweeted Joe Walsh this morning to mock a dumb response he had to the Sacha Baron Cohen clips that went viral...anyway, NRA and Russia investigation getting smacked up together is like the Red Sox and Patriots getting caught in a massive PED scandal together for me as a NYC born sportsfan.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
breddah, you're quick to forget the grab em by the p*ssy shenanigans, even had republicans running for the hills. that nikka slid through that shyt like :hubie:
Trump's base aint deserting him over a press conference, and you best bet he comin for all these republicans in November :ufdup:
Trump presidency :whew:

This is different breh they can’t hide or deny this shyt anymore.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
How much y'all wanna bet Mueller about to drop another bombshell?:mjgrin:

Mueller got the Big Joker and about to run the table:mjlit:

The walls are closing in brehs and we are are watching it live!

Another bomb from the IC!!

They throwing haymakers out here!

Like I said, Mueller and Double R bout to run the table :RodSoleSurvivor::muellerinduetime:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Chuck Schumer might be the woat leader of the senate democrats. Please get someone in there with balls and to check the fukk outta this hick manchin whenever his bytch ass gets outta line

:mjpls:
sept-26-2003-new-york-new-york-us-k33082rmsenator-chuck-schumer-joins-CD696D.jpg