RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
He going to announce e we are withdrawing from NATO

I know it, you know it, everybody knows it, bigly

damn, yall really think he would pull one of those with all this heat and midterms coming up?

if so, what does that mean economically and for our trade, military bases with other countries?

i feel like thats a hard push and hope them 2 fools are up to somethin else

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
i could see that

NATO is a treaty and i dont think Trump has the power to pul out on his own without votes from congress first

Nope he could not, but since the Republican's have been so steadfast in sabotaging the investigation into Russian meddling. In fact the past three years have proven that were living in unpredictable times. I'll never take.anything for granted again

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
Nope he could not, but since the Republican's have been so steadfast in sabotaging the investigation into Russian meddling. In fact the past three years have proven that were living in unpredictable times. I'll never take.anything for granted again
very true

i wouldnt be surprised, but just dont think a press conference with putin would be the ideal time to slam congress with that right before midterms :mjlol:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
damn, yall really think he would pull one of those with all this heat and midterms coming up?

if so, what does that mean economically and for our trade, military bases with other countries?

i feel like thats a hard push and hope them 2 fools are up to somethin else
No, he can’t pull out of NATO, that would be a process with checks and balances. Who knows what he is going to say, he is a piece of shyt