RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

The sooner we get real and see that the entire GOP is in Putins corner, the sooner we can confront this.

He going to announce e we are withdrawing from NATO

he doesn't have to come out and say "i'm taking the US out of NATO".

even if he says "ya know, i don't even think that i wanna be in NATO....and ya know things aren't so great with us and NATO. people are saying allot of things about germany not being fair to the US...allot of smart people.
maybe not as smart as me...but i listen to them".

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

"and ya know what i'm gonna do....do you? when i get back to the white house i'm gonna do everything in my power to make sure that CONGRESS......

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

CONGRESS does it's job and passes the LEGISLATION....many people don't know that legislation is required. it's sad really..."

full

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
we may be at the point where we could see government sanctioned violence by one side or the other.
there are probably factions within the highest levels of government who have trigger fingers because they know that check mate is getting real close...

i'm fully expecting to see some shyt on par with the fall of the Berlin Wall happen in the US.
i honestly don't know which side of this battle will come out on top and that frightens me.

the one thing that we have going for us is that Mueller is moving in silence.
he is like a submarine that only comes up when others are going down.

trump's moves are very much out in the open and telegraphed like a mother fukker.

Live in interesting times, brehs...

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don’t have the votes it’s all pump faking :mjlol:
Yeah, I think they said 6 or 9 people ever might have got impeached. They even said Paul Ryan might not sign off on putting it up for vote. Either way no way this happens. Not enough votes. Trump trying to get rid of him without getting his hands dirty. Them R fukk boys know they have no right having access to the documents they are requesting for. This shyt is just a terrible charade. Mueller got to come through with the choppas. This shyt is getting ridiculous.