RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
The investigation is not over, and nothing would surprise me at this point. All I'm saying is so far, only foreign agents have been indicted, and they will likely never step foot in the U.S., so they won't be jailed here.
The point of indicting foreign agents is so that we can use that to indict people from the US who worked with those foreign agents. This is a RICO investigation.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
The point of indicting foreign agents is so that we can use that to indict people from the US who worked with those foreign agents. This is a RICO investigation.

and it also puts pressure on these foreign officals. they're pretty much limited to traveling only within Russia. any travel to an interpol country we have an extradition policy with would have them sent here....unless they're using fake documents

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If this is judge Joe gorilla. Get him out, he's a fukking moron.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Indicting these Russian guys is cool, but I'm really hoping they get some Americans (preferably Republicans) before midterms. Or Cohen at the very least.

Sure there's Manafort but that's not enough to satisfy me ( :dame: ). If Trump is gonna fukk up the country beyond repair than at the very least I want some Republicans in jail as a consolation prize.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Indicting these Russian guys is cool, but I'm really hoping they get some Americans (preferably Republicans) before midterms. Or Cohen at the very least.

Sure there's Manafort but that's not enough to satisfy me ( :dame: ). If Trump is gonna fukk up the country beyond repair than at the very least I want some Republicans in jail as a consolation prize.
It's only July

This shyt is an Italian Thanksgiving, breh...we eating ALL DAY...and THEN we having dinner