RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
blame victims of a hack before you blame the hackers, huh?

FOH troll :camby:

that's like saying that "he wasn't wearing a vest?....shouldn't have been caught lacking:manny:"

the willingness to excuse cyber espionage from a foreign advisary is sickening....all beacuse they were helping "your side." all these MAGA types that are so quick to hop on russian dikk should just renounce their citizenship and set up shop over there

I didn't word it well. I can't stand Podesta, and he's a moron.

MOST of the blame goes towards those responsible for the hack, no doubt about it. However, Podesta and his cronies didn't think it was THEM that were ever going to be hacked. They were more than happy to let the RNC get hacked as they thought that would happen and they'd be alright.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
There are definitely a sizable amount of Republicans that have stated that Russia clearly meddled in the elections, and that is definitely an issue. They should not be interfering in a foreign election, and they need to be held accountable if that's the case. I don't think anyone really supports Russia "hacking" the election, but the investigation has been going on for a while, and only foreign officials have been indicted. Foreign officials that will never be turned over and prosecuted.:manny:.
And Im sure you're correct that many of those Republicans won't care unless Trump is caught on tape asking for help. :manny:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
And Im sure you're correct that many of those Republicans won't care unless Trump is caught on tape asking for help. :manny:

And, you're probably right.

Look, those that were responsible for the hacking should be held responsible. We'll see how the rest of the investigation plays out.

If there are any United States citizens that are directly tied to any Russian hacking, then they should be given life in prison or the death penalty. I just want to see direct involvement before seeing any punishment issued.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I didn't word it well. I can't stand Podesta, and he's a moron.

MOST of the blame goes towards those responsible for the hack, no doubt about it. However, Podesta and his cronies didn't think it was THEM that were ever going to be hacked. They were more than happy to let the RNC get hacked as they thought that would happen and they'd be alright.

show me where Podesta knew RNC was being hacked and didn't do anything about it. and even if that is the case...that makes it okay for the DNC to be hacked as well?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:blessed: mistakes and turnovers are SB killers everytime. We also had some calls go our way. Von has Cams number for some reason.
Nothing is worse than the illegal procedure by Kasey after the go ahead touchdown late in the 4th.

Its been fukk Brady every since. :JBWOWPounding:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
show me where Podesta knew RNC was being hacked and didn't do anything about it. and even if that is the case...that makes it okay for the DNC to be hacked as well?

Russia should have stayed out, period. They should not have done anything to the DNC. I'm not going to justify a foreign country interfering with any election, no matter what candidate I supported at the time. However, that is different than trying to tie Trump and his campaign directly to the hack. If that happens then punishment should be swift and heavy. However, it's not looking likely that the investigation can directly the Trump to the hacking. The only people that have been indicted so far are foreign agents...

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Russia should have stayed out, period. They should not have done anything to the DNC. I'm not going to justify a foreign country interfering with any election, no matter what candidate I supported at the time. However, that is different than trying to tie Trump and his campaign directly to the hack. If that happens then punishment should be swift and heavy. However, it's not looking likely that the investigation can directly the Trump to the hacking. The only people that have been indicted so far are foreign agents...

oh so you have some inside information on the scope of the investigation and the entire roster of its suspects? :sas1:

you sound just Giluani and the rest of the right wing hacks that are summarizing and writing off an active investigation.....you're calling "game!" after the 1st quarter. justice doesn't work like that

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
oh so you have some inside information on the scope of the investigation and the entire roster of its suspects? :sas1:

you sound just Giluani and the rest of the right wing hacks that are summarizing and writing off an active investigation.....you're calling "game!" after the 1st quarter. justice doesn't work like that

I'm not saying Russian didn't attempt or didn't do anything, I'm saying that a lot of these hacks were known about, but not acted upon because it was supposed to benefit Hilary. We'll see what comes out of this entire investigation, but as of now, it looks like it's just Russians that will be indicted to at least appease many to make this not look like a wasted investigation. It's obviously not over, and nothing would surprise me at this point.:manny:.

If he's going to drop a bomb then, it sure as hell better be a massive one because if it's just more indictments of foreign agents and not any U.S. citizens, then it won't end well for him or the left. He's been thorough with his past investigations. so we'll see what happens.

The investigation is not over, and nothing would surprise me at this point. All I'm saying is so far, only foreign agents have been indicted, and they will likely never step foot in the U.S., so they won't be jailed here.