RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Democrats knew about Russia meddling and hacking, but didn't care to do anything because they though Clinton was guaranteed to win.
This isn't totally true.

Biden: McConnell stopped Obama from calling out Russians

"Joe Biden said Tuesday that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell stopped the Obama administration from speaking out about Russian interference in the 2016 campaign by refusing to sign on to a bipartisan statement of condemnation.

That moment, the former Democratic vice president said, made him think “the die had been cast ... this was all about the political play.”

Russians also hacked GOP state-level organizations and the RNC. They didn't release any information from those hacks, though.

Last edited:

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If he's going to drop a bomb then, it sure as hell better be a massive one because if it's just more indictments of foreign agents and not any U.S. citizens, then it won't end well for him or the left. He's been thorough with his past investigations. so we'll see what happens.
Patriots fan
Negative Rep

FOH troll

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:salute: a real life superhero

Did you see the gathering around that blimp? It was far smaller than I thought it would have been. It took them a month to fund-raise for it, despite the leader pretty much being a trust fund baby. Some guy from the U.S. started UK version of a Go Fund Me for a blimp of Khan. They raised $50k in one day.:dead:.

No way they let something like this happen though.:russ:.

VcxSCcc.jpg

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Did you see the gathering around that blimp? It was far smaller than I thought it would have been. It took them a month to fund-raise for it, despite the leader pretty much being a trust fund baby. Some guy from the U.S. started UK version of a Go Fund Me for a blimp of Khan. They raised $50k in one day.:dead:.

No way they let something like this happen though.:russ:.

Troll harder