RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Dude pulled up in London on some
"You're looking for Mike/ You can find him anywhere - in a project near you, I'll be right there
2d09b9b8f33731f47c9f8e230c7830a5.png
"
:steviej:

Few lines have ever been delivered with more force

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Democrats knew about Russia meddling and hacking, but didn't care to do anything because they though Clinton was guaranteed to win. Mueller probably had to indict the twelve Russians or else this investigation would have been a complete waste of money, as they have still said there was no U.S. involvement.

So, yes, these Russians were indicted, and Mueller can now say the Russians meddled in the election, but still says he has no evidence of U.S. involvement.

And, what are you talking about with the Russians not trying to hack the Republicans. They DID try to hack the RNC......

Did TRY?!?! :dahell: but yet never succeeded??? C'mon fam. How you hack into the DCCC servers but not the republicans at all?!?! It's just TOO convienent for me... Anyone looking outside objectively could say that with all the information we know NOW that russia interfered with the election and Trump being in bed with them could definitely have a hand in this shyt... There's a connection and mueller will find it... hopefully...:manny: Trump is too buddy buddy with too many russians for THIS to not be a coincidence. :patrice:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Did TRY?!?! :dahell: but yet never succeeded??? C'mon fam. How you hack into the DCCC servers but not the republicans at all?!?! It's just TOO convienent for me... Anyone looking outside objectively could say that with all the information we know NOW that russia interfered with the election and Trump being in bed with them could definitely have a hand in this shyt... There's a connection and mueller will find it... hopefully...:manny: Trump is too buddy buddy with too many russians for THIS to not be a coincidence. :patrice:

I'm not saying Russia didn't try to hack servers/influence the election. I was just stating that they did try to hack into the RNC, and the Obama administration had known about the Russians and what they were up too, but did nothing because they though the beneficiary would be Clinton.

FBI's Comey: Republicans also hacked by Russia - CNNPolitics

I'm not saying Russian didn't attempt or didn't do anything, I'm saying that a lot of these hacks were known about, but not acted upon because it was supposed to benefit Hilary. We'll see what comes out of this entire investigation, but as of now, it looks like it's just Russians that will be indicted to at least appease many to make this not look like a wasted investigation. It's obviously not over, and nothing would surprise me at this point.:manny:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
If Mueller waiting to drop that bomb til right before midterms :banderas:

If he's going to drop a bomb then, it sure as hell better be a massive one because if it's just more indictments of foreign agents and not any U.S. citizens, then it won't end well for him or the left. He's been thorough with his past investigations. so we'll see what happens.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This post Didn't age well.

So, the Democrats have no issue with Hillary ILLEGALLY using a private email server and ILLEGALLY deleting 30,000 emails, but now have a problem with emails being leaked?:mjlol:.

And, Trump never ASKED them to hack her emails. Odds are, they already have all of her deleted emails.

@ThreeLetterAgency I think you're shook that you KNOW those emails that were deleted implicate Obama in schemes this country would be appalled at.