RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I guess we know why Guiliani been so quiet :dame:
I was going to say how much I hate this fukking guy, and he is the 1 rethug I want to see get fukking executed on live tv, but then I realize I have said that about a few of these folks lately. It's amazing how much hatred these fukking scumbags bring out of me. :yeshrug: Oh well, put him in front of a firing squad.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Idk to be honest, I like to see all sides reactions to things. I just end up getting angry when I go to T_D, but it is interesting to me to see what narrative will be pushed from the right.
And on top of this, I consume news sites, message boards, and twitter all day, it's kind of routine at this point. Very thankful I found this thread, :salute:@4d 6f 6e 65 79 @Call Me James @ReignAsKing and many others that embed media to this thread, as I am kind of an idiot when it comes to that stuff, so I don't contribute much in the way of that, but they help keep me informed on stuff that I may miss in my searches for news.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
This strike has killed any Russian news for a while at least. :wow:

That's unless something huge drops and I mean enough to put his presidency at imminent risk. :ehh:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fascinating to me that so many posters here seem to be up to date on what these racist alt-right website/forums/Twitter pages/message boards are up to.

"Well, I was on st0rmfr0nt earlier, and they say..."

:what: Why?
Sometimes it's interesting to see the craziness directly from the source. I also try to give them the benefit of the doubt and read their views within context. Gotta know what you're up against.

I don't check those boards regularly but it can be sobering to see exactly what they're saying.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
These strikes won't do shyt. I thought it was gonna be ground ops. Lol. Give it 2 weeks and the media gonna be on a roll again. It's 4 investigations going on at once. Don't think Comey gonna let all that shyt slide. Russia just made a mockery of him and Russia leaked CIA secrets. They will not let up. Nobody gonna stop all those probes just because Trump wanna hit Syria. This will be forgotten soon.

Also, let's watch how Gowdy et al. react to power limelight. They can't be doing duck boy shut out in the open. Look where it lead Nunes. Let's see how Gowdy deals with journalists stalking him 24/7 and ask him why he's helping Trump and Yada Yada. He looks like he takes Xanax like candies. Let's see how far he can be pushed.

Think About It. THE FBI and the CIA knew of the collusion since July. Do you think they're investigating something bigger, or are they getting more info to go after more people ? Or are they all just stalling ? Once the Senate starts calling in witnesses, it's game over.

I can't speak for the CIA but the Feds don't prosecute until they know they can convict..... you got to assume they want The Orange Benedict Donald's ass out of power. Like yesterday 3 majors things happened. Nunes had to recluse himself, there was testimony that evidence shows the Russians were involved in Republican House races, and Kushner lied to get national security clearance. The Bombing in my mind was to change the narrative from those 3 things but the investigation continues

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Fascinating to me that so many posters here seem to be up to date on what these racist alt-right website/forums/Twitter pages/message boards are up to.

"Well, I was on st0rmfr0nt earlier, and they say..."

:what: Why?
some of us arent soft like you are...they do the same thing coming to this site...why not vice versa

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Too impressive not to repost

I don’t know – it’s hard for me to see any U.S. ties to Russia…except for the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing
and the Tillerson thing
and the Sessions thing
and the Kushner thing
and the Carter Page thing
and the Roger Stone thing
and the Felix Sater thing
and the Boris Ephsteyn thing
and the Rosneft thing
and the Gazprom thing
and the Eric Prince thing (Betsy Devos' brother)
and the Blackwater thing ^
and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
and the Azerbajain thing
and the “I love Putin” thing
and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
and the Sergey Kislyak thing
and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing
and the Russian Business Interests thing
and the Emoluments Clause thing
and the Alex Schnaider thing
and the hack of the DNC thing
and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
and the Cyprus bank thing
and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
and the election hacking thing
and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
and the Steele Dossier thing
and the Leninist Bannon thing
and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
and Trump’s reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing
so there’s probably nothing there.
since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie.
probably why Nunes cancels the investigation meetings.
all of this must be normal.
just a bunch of separate dots with no connection.
- Copied & reposted

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
Unexpectedness never fails - I bet ya Gowdy n em will think twice about pulling those same stunts. All eyez on you! Then again, the ego is always prone to resurrection.