RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What's going on here? :bpohh:
he lied on his SF86 regarding his meetings with Russians when he applied for his Top Secret clearance.

for most people it's a felony and you'd likely see some jail time. you most certainly wouldn't keep a temporary waiver nor would you keep your job.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
False. He just has to recollect his memory and amend his sf86.
Umm...if he were most people this omission would certainly keep him getting clearance. Even when requesting a new clearance something as simple as your dates not matching up on employment history to the information you previously submitted would be grounds for not getting clearance. It's somewhere in the middle, but saying you could just merely recollect and update your forms for admissions on recent meetings you've had with foreign nationals is more of a stretch in regards to the average joe.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Umm...if he were most people this omission would certainly keep him getting clearance. Even when requesting a new clearance something as simple as your dates not matching up on employment history to the information you previously submitted would be grounds for not getting clearance. It's somewhere in the middle, but saying you could just merely recollect and update your forms for admissions on recent meetings you've had with foreign nationals is more of a stretch in regards to the average joe.
sounds like wishful thinking on your part

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
sounds like wishful thinking on your part

It's pretty accurate. I worked as a contractor for the DoD at a naval shipyard in Portsmouth, NH needing to obtain SECRET and then TS clearances. The SF86 is no joke. Lying on it is almost certainly a crime and omitting relevant information is grounds for an immediate DQ and loss of any existing clearances. They are most interested in honesty and trustworthiness than they are with how you answered. For example, I marked yes that I smoked weed within the last 7 years , and while that stirred up further investigation to make sure I couldn't be blackmailed or exploited over it, it didn't prevent me from getting my clearances.

And that was just for some weed. I'd imagine if I started making contracts in Russia, they would be turning over more rocks than even I knew I had.

Be interesting to see if anything comes of this. Regular citizens would be tossed in the bushes for lying/leaving this info out.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's pretty accurate. I worked as a contractor for the DoD at a naval shipyard in Portsmouth, NH needing to obtain SECRET and then TS clearances. The SF86 is no joke. Lying on it is almost certainly a crime and omitting relevant information is grounds for an immediate DQ and loss of any existing clearances. They are most interested in honesty and trustworthiness than they are with how you answered. For example, I marked yes that I smoked weed within the last 7 years , and while that stirred up further investigation to make sure I couldn't be blackmailed or exploited over it, it didn't prevent me from getting my clearances.

And that was just for some weed. I'd imagine if I started making contracts in Russia, they would be turning over more rocks than even I knew I had.

Be interesting to see if anything comes of this. Regular citizens would be tossed in the bushes for lying/leaving this info out.

what you people dont understand is that its the presidents son in law...of course strings are being pulled...what world do ya'll live in