RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
The_Donald subreddit on Reddit, pretty much one of the worst places on the internet. Petri dish of scumbag, racist, bigot, sexist, dog whistling, "white nationalist" fukk boys.

Fascinating to me that so many posters here seem to be up to date on what these racist alt-right website/forums/Twitter pages/message boards are up to.

"Well, I was on st0rmfr0nt earlier, and they say..."

:what: Why?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
These strikes won't do shyt. I thought it was gonna be ground ops. Lol. Give it 2 weeks and the media gonna be on a roll again. It's 4 investigations going on at once. Don't think Comey gonna let all that shyt slide. Russia just made a mockery of him and Russia leaked CIA secrets. They will not let up. Nobody gonna stop all those probes just because Trump wanna hit Syria. This will be forgotten soon.

Also, let's watch how Gowdy et al. react to power limelight. They can't be doing duck boy shut out in the open. Look where it lead Nunes. Let's see how Gowdy deals with journalists stalking him 24/7 and ask him why he's helping Trump and Yada Yada. He looks like he takes Xanax like candies. Let's see how far he can be pushed.

Think About It. THE FBI and the CIA knew of the collusion since July. Do you think they're investigating something bigger, or are they getting more info to go after more people ? Or are they all just stalling ? Once the Senate starts calling in witnesses, it's game over.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Fascinating to me that so many posters here seem to be up to date on what these racist alt-right website/forums/Twitter pages/message boards are up to.

"Well, I was on st0rmfr0nt earlier, and they say..."

:what: Why?
Idk to be honest, I like to see all sides reactions to things. I just end up getting angry when I go to T_D, but it is interesting to me to see what narrative will be pushed from the right.