RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Godddammit @Brown_Pride @Theraflu @DEAD7 @FAH1223 @tru_m.a.c I specifically told you NOT to merge the Schwarzman thread. It proves the dossier was true with respect to the oil deal.

Stop merging different fukking topics. It has NOTHING to do with Flynn.

I've been right 100% all these years. Stop fukking with quality posters on this fukking forum. Its fukking insulting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
In for this shyt.

Nap, do us a favor and don't spam topics going forward. This one thread and the sticky is enough. If not only because spamming makes people less likely to pay attention to your post.

Anyways in for incoming fukkery.
fukk that. I just started a thread on the dossier proving that the oil deal was linked to trump and the dumbass mods keep merging threads.

its a COMPLETELY separate topic

Grow some fukking nuts or block me. I don't give a fukk if you can't handle separate topics.

I'm one of the handful of legitimate and serious and FACTUAL posters of information on here. I'm not here to cater to your inability to deal with information.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
fukk that. I just started a thread on the dossier proving that the oil deal was linked to trump and the dumbass mods keep merging threads.

its a COMPLETELY separate topic

Grow some fukking nuts or block me. I don't give a fukk if you can't handle separate topics.

I'm one of the handful of legitimate and serious and FACTUAL posters of information on here. I'm not here to cater to your inability to deal with information.
lol you need to chill. I was actually giving you friendly advice.

Its a fact that if you spam topics that they will probably be ignored because people tend to gloss over things when it comes in a deluge. This is a topic worthy of discussion but my advice to you was to keep it to a few topics so people will pay attention instead of it getting lost in a sea of 10 separate topics.

I'm sure there are people on here who agree with this. Its not about my personal inclination as more I'm just describing what is most likely going to happen in general.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
She looked horrible and drugged out. Eye bags for days and fukked up eyeliner and mascara. :scust:

This administration imploded in record time. Can't fake it until you make it when you're in that high of a position. :francis:

and her hair was mess, how are you up there in a position of power like that and look like yesterdays trailer trash.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lol you need to chill. I was actually giving you friendly advice.

Its a fact that if you spam topics that they will probably be ignored because people tend to gloss over things when it comes in a deluge. This is a topic worthy of discussion but my advice to you was to keep it to a few topics so people will pay attention instead of it getting lost in a sea of 10 separate topics.

I'm sure there are people on here who agree with this. Its not about my personal inclination as more I'm just describing what is most likely going to happen in general.
nah man...ya'll gotta start coming to my defense.

These are SEPARATE topics.