RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So, from what I have gathered, and this is speculation from piecing together comments here and there from folks on this site, I think there is some rule, whether known or unknown, they will never make a female a mod on this site because of SOHH. She was voted in, and once someone told here she was def not being made a mod, she left. I am still not sure how I feel about this, she would reach out to me about my wife and stuff, so if this is the case, I have to think about some shyt.

fukked up if this is true.
i liked reading her posts and i think she would have made a good mod.
she should have been given a shot at it since she was voted in.

who can i @ to find out what happened?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Mueller's ship is so tight...no leaks and that is incredible.
from what i've seen RR is not folding.
(i hope) sessions is zipped up in plastic and is just taking what enjoyment he can by imposing racist policies.

i'm just trying to shine a little positive light on what's going on.
needless to say, we know very little of what Mueller and RR do.

shyt is gonna be crazy.

full

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
fukked up if this is true.
i liked reading her posts and i think she would have made a good mod.
she should have been given a shot at it since she was voted in.

who can i @ to find out what happened?
I’m not sure, I read about the mod rules either in this thread, or another thread. As far as her just disappearing, it just wasn’t like her to just leave one day, she was on this site pretty heavy, and always let us know when her and her husband were going on vacation or whatever.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, from what I have gathered, and this is speculation from piecing together comments here and there from folks on this site, I think there is some rule, whether known or unknown, they will never make a female a mod on this site because of SOHH. She was voted in, and once someone told here she was def not being made a mod, she left. I am still not sure how I feel about this, she would reach out to me about my wife and stuff, so if this is the case, I have to think about some shyt.

That’s what happened? You sure? The fukk is wrong with this place?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
That’s what happened? You sure? The duck is wrong with this place?
No, I’m not sure, just a couple of things I read in a couple of threads about the mod thing, and the rest I put together just by playin* the guessing game in regards to how she would always tell us if she was leaving. Anytime we would bring up why she wasn’t a mod, she would dap them, and never really questioned it openly.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Yeah this gives me pause. I enjoy the site but if that turns out to be true I would have to reconsider where I stand on that.
Yeah, it would be fukked up. You never know, she might have been some kind of troll or alias, too, though her history on the site makes it unlikely. All I know is that she would reach out on some “how you and your wife doing?” On some genuine shyt, so afaik she A1 in my book. If you lurking @wickedsm , one love, hope you and yours is doing good

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Bill Maher and his panel went IN on these feckless Democrats including Obama.

Is that Ben Shapiro? Maher is really giving that dweeby little fakkit another platform? I really don’t think I’m ever going to watch real time again, so there’s that.....

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Is that Ben Shapiro? Maher is really giving that dweeby little fakkit another platform? I really don’t think I’m ever going to watch real time again, so there’s that.....
maher called him a 'good jewish boy'. he's the clean cut, media-savvy rep for the alt-right.

the panel was lit tho.