RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
fukked up if this is true.
i liked reading her posts and i think she would have made a good mod.
she should have been given a shot at it since she was voted in.

who can i @ to find out what happened?

Who you @ing nikka? You know it's true, you were here when we made it lmao . GOAT rule and you know it. Femmes reign of terror will never be forgotten.

Also old sohh mods can't be mods either. Unless they were already dope

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Who you @ing nikka? You know it's true, you were here when we made it lmao . GOAT rule and you know it. Femmes reign of terror will never be forgotten.

i never got into any beef with the mods on sohh.
femme pm's me once to tell me she banned someone for making fun of me being autistic.
i told her i was only pretending to be autistic and that idgaf about people clowning on me.

other than that me and the mods were on some :hubie: shyt with each other.
shyt does get weird though when over 90% of the posters have dikks and there are female mods...not saying that means there should not be female mods.
this thread is a great example of how a person's gender is not considered but rather the ideas of the person.

Daps

:jawalrus:

:hubie:

Kinda crazy when I realize that some of the posters on this site weren't even in kindergarten yet when I was a SOHH mod regulating Bush/Gore threads or creating that seldom used Middle East forum. :flabbynsick:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

Kinda crazy when I realize that some of the posters on this site weren't even in kindergarten yet when I was a SOHH mod regulating Bush/Gore threads or creating that seldom used Middle East forum. :flabbynsick:
Lol shyt's crazy. I was like barely in my 20s now I'm damn near 40

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Being a mod was horrible I’ll def take a hard pass on that ever again