RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Will be interesting to see how many Republicans adopt this line of questioning at Wray/Rosenstein hearing before House Judiciary

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
When is Bob Mueller going to list his Conflicts of Interest? Why has it taken so long? Will they be listed at the top of his $22,000,000 Report...And what about the 13 Angry Democrats, will they list their conflicts with Crooked H? How many people will be sent to jail and......
8:49 AM - Jun 28, 2018
@realDonaldTrump
....persecuted on old and/or totally unrelated charges (there was no collusion and there was no obstruction of the no collusion)...And what is going on in the FBI & DOJ with Crooked Hillary, the DNC and all of the lies? A disgraceful situation!

8:56 AM - Jun 28, 2018

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This is a complete abandonment of his duties to protect the country from foreign adversaries. Amazing how this isn’t even a blip on the radar of his bullshyt, yet this should be enough on its face to impeach. Imagine if Bush said “well al Qaeda is denying it, so..”
It really doesn't matter. He can do whatever he wants. Republicans will let him and this nightmare will continue.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@brianefallon
The next SCOTUS pick should await the next election, but McConnell won't wait. The future of the Court for the next 40 years - and thus the fate of abortion rights, and the ACA - may be decided in the next 3 months. Tell the Senate now to reject anyone on Trump's shortlist.

Brian Fallon @brianefallon

A leading Trump SCOTUS possibility Brett Kavanaugh believes a sitting President should never be indicted and should have total control over whether and when he can be independently investigated. WATCH:

7:01 AM - Jun 28, 2018

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I hate severely dislike like 75% of this forum's stupid opinions, Bernie Bros, and basically all republicans via the Supreme Court.

Too much drama from the democrats from outside agitators vying for power and not enough appreciation of the tried and true commitments from core party devotees.

Sheer rage.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
This is off the rails. This will come back to haunt him.

Side note sounds like some of you need to take a break from the internet

When we step away from the internet, will it make everything stop?

I really dont get this tone some of you are taking. You dont know how certain decisions and actions are affecting people. Everytime I see this type of comment, I go back over the posts to see where there any irrational posts that are full of hyperbole or outlandish rhetoric and I dont see them. People expressing their frustrations and uncertainty of whats to come, should not be meet with "you need to take a break from the internet". I think its really weird to tell people that. I literally have to explain certain stories to some of my family. They've "stepped away from the internet and social media" and when I ask them about some shyt they should obviously know about, they dont. They watch local news which has about 5 mins of national news.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
When we step away from the internet, will it make everything stop?

I really dont get this tone some of you are taking. You dont know how certain decisions and actions are affecting people. Everytime I see this type of comment, I go back over the posts to see where there any irrational posts that are full of hyperbole or outlandish rhetoric and I dont see them. People expressing their frustrations and uncertainty of whats to come, should not be meet with "you need to take a break from the internet". I think its really weird to tell people that. I literally have to explain certain stories to some of my family. They've "stepped away from the internet and social media" and when I ask them about some shyt they should obviously know about, they dont. They watch local news which has about 5 mins of national news.

Yea, it operates under the guise these decisions aren't happening outside the internet and aren't affecting people's lives outside of the coli. It's the equivalent of closing your eyes when you see the monster in your bedroom. Monster still there.