RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
dems may take the house.
can they take the senate?

i hate to think that straight up obstruction is the dem's only hope but the dem's have dealt with the worst form of obstruction since they took control when bill clinton was in office.
it was even worse once Obama was elected.

the repubs have manipulated every lever of law in their favor in pursuit of power and now hold all of the iamerican infinity stones.

americal is not an island....

there are other nations with their own infinity stones.

america is going to see what it is like to be a war zone in the 21st century....and for what?

just to see trump do this:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If Trump gets impeached the dems can just say anything he did is canceled. :mjlit:

1. Supreme Court justice picks are for life.

2. And how is Trump going to be impeached while the GOP controls everything? November is no guarantee they'll win the house, and the Senate is a long shot. And even in that case, impeachment requires 2/3rds of the Senate, so even if by some miracle the Dems managed to win the Senate, he still wouldn't get impeached.

Yeah, I'm miserable about the shyt currently going on and I want everybody else to be miserable too :ufdup:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If Trump gets impeached the dems can just say anything he did is canceled. :mjlit:
I mean seriously. Imagine for a minute a world in which Obama was found to have stolen his first election thru conspiracy to cheat the American people thru a foreign power. Rethugs wouldn't stop until every word he ever uttered was stricken from the record

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
1. Supreme Court justice picks are for life.

2. And how is Trump going to be impeached while the GOP controls everything? November is no guarantee they'll win the house, and the Senate is a long shot. And even in that case, impeachment requires 2/3rds of the Senate, so even if by some miracle the Dems managed to win the Senate, he still wouldn't get impeached.

Yeah, I'm miserable about the shyt currently going on and I want everybody else to be miserable too :ufdup:

He wasn't our president brodog, he don't count. :mjlit:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I mean seriously. Imagine for a minute a world in which Obama was found to have stolen his first election thru conspiracy to cheat the American people thru a foreign power. Rethugs wouldn't stop until every word he ever uttered was stricken from the record
Rethugs act out of racism, deep hate and fear. That drives them to that any means necessary mindset. Democrats try to be fair to the majority and minorities in America. Dems will probably never reach the drive and motivation levels the Rethugs live everyday at this current time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

there goes the GOP again....:francis: Where's the jews to knock these dudes heads, is money that important than self respect?