RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'll be honest with ya'll. I'm a big strong black man but seeing all this shyt go down makes a nikka feel a little helpless. The way these cats wield their power with utter disregard kind of makes me mad at Obama and the Dems when they had the power. These and I rarely use this term on here CACS are like fukk ya'll get down or lay down either way we doing what the fukk we want and you ain't got the nuts to stop us.
So, as a white man, I could never understand your personal struggle, and don’t pretend to, I don’t pander to the shyt, I have just come to a point in my life where as an adult, and a family man, and as someone that recognizes my priveledge, I am feeling pretty fukking helpless, too. I just can’t go around pretending I’m down with this shyt, even though I could, and still be able to live with that shyt on my conscience, or be able to answer to my wife and daughter why I didn’t stand up to this shyt. Our generation has a chance to fight back, we can be the greatest generation, and shape the future of this country. We just need to know that people with a platform, that have the wherewithal to stand and fight, are with us, and won’t give in. The more helpless people feel, the more cornered they feel, that’s when we are gonna find out if we are built for this shyt, and I’m almost there. I would really like Mueller to come through and drag all this fukkfaces allies through the ringer before we have to put our families in a worse situation than they are already in, but we are heading towards a conclusion, either way.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Peter Strzok now appearing voluntarily tomorrow before House Judiciary after Goodlatte withdrew subpoena. The subpoena and deposition complicated how Strzok would be handled bc of committee rules. And Strzok all along agreed to meet voluntarily. Interview behind closed doors

12:34 PM - Jun 26, 2018

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Once agaon I gotta say it.....this isn't some random dude on a bs job caught stealing pencils. Investigations take time folks. Giving him the business takes time. Sorry it just will. It took time with nixon. It takes....time. Sitting around moping every time something happens is some miserable ass shyt.

Chicken Littles acting like the world is ending...

Take a week away. You need it.....badly.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Once agaon I gotta say it.....this isn't some random dude on a bs job caught stealing pencils. Investigations take time folks. Giving him the business takes time. Sorry it just will. It took time with nixon. It takes....time. Sitting around moping every time something happens is some miserable ass shyt.

I get it, but a SCOTUS decision, you know the court that has the last say over policy/law&order in this country, decided that they wanted to help shape this country into something that we, as a country, should never stand for. Regardless of how this ends, we don’t get that stolen seat back. Maybe this HUGE decision is a trigger for some people. You can’t tell other people about themselves.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

This is probably the most undderated comment in this thread and well fukking said.

hold rep.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm