RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
can I get the backstory on how McConnell stopped Garland from being confirmed again?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Everyday that goes by I feel like he'll never face Justice and the country is lost forever.
The chance of it happening peacefully gets smaller on a daily basis. At this point I’d be just as fine with it if New York pushed to break from the union instead of dealing with the rest of the states. The list of states that are actually contributing to the economy and making real progress socially is a pretty short one.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I'll be honest with ya'll. I'm a big strong black man but seeing all this shyt go down makes a nikka feel a little helpless. The way these cats wield their power with utter disregard kind of makes me mad at Obama and the Dems when they had the power. These and I rarely use this term on here CACS are like fukk ya'll get down or lay down either way we doing what the fukk we want and you ain't got the nuts to stop us.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Brehs

Im starting to think this was all predetermined to occur; i.e. Getting racists to support a charismatic simpleton ...Maybe "they" have decided America has to be facist in order to compete against a giant like China. Maybe the "deep state" being against Trump is just a facade and really Trumps term is just a way to heavily militarize the US and make a final stand for a dying empire

full

I only say all that because its difficult to comprehend how the only opposition party continues to fumble easy slam dunk opportunities. How do you fukk up international outrage against human rights abuses? On top of that, every institution seems pretty much powerless against broad daylight corruption, nepotism, greed, perversion, foul natured dialogue, and abuse of power.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
can I get the backstory on how McConnell stopped Garland from being confirmed again?

There's not too much to tell.

Republicans just said "We're not confirming anybody until after the election :umad: " and that's what happened.

Everyday that goes by I feel like he'll never face Justice and the country is lost forever.

Yeah, I've pretty much lost hope that Mueller can/will do anything significant. So we're probably headed for dark days...stay safe brehs/brehettes. :francis:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be honest with ya'll. I'm a big strong black man but seeing all this shyt go down makes a nikka feel a little helpless. The way these cats wield their power with utter disregard kind of makes me mad at Obama and the Dems when they had the power. These and I rarely use this term on here CACS are like fukk ya'll get down or lay down either way we doing what the fukk we want and you ain't got the nuts to stop us.

But at least the Democrats were civil right?

Right?