RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
full
: Join the Winning team Jorge, we love winning, I like winning, do you?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Chris Geidner @chrisgeidner
BREAKING: Judge Ellis DENIES Paul Manafort's motion to dismiss his Virginia indictment. This was his challenge in the Virginia case to Mueller's appointment. More to come.

4:21 PM - Jun 26, 2018

Natasha Bertrand @NatashaBertrand
This was the judge who told Mueller's team last month: “You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud. You really care about getting information Mr. Manafort can give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump and lead to his prosecution or impeachment.”

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
There's not too much to tell.

Republicans just said "We're not confirming anybody until after the election :umad: " and that's what happened.

rethugs said that POTUS should not be able to seat a judge in an election year because they want the "will of the people to be heard".
:what:

the man was elected TWICE.
how can it not already be the will of the people.
have none of these dems read 1984?

I'm really considering unplugging from all forms of media. I'd rather not see our country slowly turn into a dictatorship

you must bear witness.

let me start off by saying that video was dope.

now, let me get this straight...

1) a russian pop star helped arrange the trump tower - russia meeting.
2) this pop star is also the son of an oligarch with ties to the kremlin.
3) the pop star just dropped a diss/threat vid at the POTUS with the subliminals at the end.

:dead:

we must live in a simulation.

Best comment from that post on WAPO

Let me make sure I have this right, the President of the United States is working hard to take down Harley Davidson and save a Chinese telecom/espionage firm?:gucci:

i don't know what to say...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Then the Supreme Court will automatically vote 5-4 however Trump wants them to.
This witch hunt has now come down to the Supreme Court! So disgraceful since there was no collusion, no obstruction, (only by the dems!)Muellers report is bias and very, very FAKE and everyone knows it. The supreme court will do the right thing (we will see what happens) God bless Trump!

Last edited: