RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I've said it before, but I will enjoy seeing him fall and humiliated more than I would Trump. Miller is bar none my most despised figure in this whole shyt circus. More than Trump, Huckabee, Bannon, Kelly, Conway, Sessions, whoever. He needs to be sentenced to a life of perpetual ass kickings around the clock, with the only respite coming every other February 29th that falls on a Tuesday.

He needs a swift punch in his face

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trumpito forced her to go to put a kinder gentler face on this whole shyt show and since she doesn't give a fukk about hispanic infants and doesn't appreciate being forced to do anything she acts out in childish, passive aggressive ways. that prenup must be ironclad.

If it was done by Cohen, she might wanna get a second opinion.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

And they still believe it. If all you really care about is maintaining white supremacy and pissing off liberals, to the detriment of anything else, then clearly Clinton would be worse. Unfortunately that's how a lot of people feel.

OT: I'm losing hope that Mueller will do something, it's taking too long. At least arrest Cohen. :sadbron:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
smdh. mueller needs to speed it up.

madness...pure madness.

nixon was stumbling around the white house drunk and high on pills.
trump is a megalomaniac/sociopath who is probably high on amphetamines and both of these men possessed the most powerful office in the world.

the gods must be crazy.