RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
it's true....

:dead:

I mean, it doesn't need to be said at this point, but what if Michelle Obama wore this while she was First Lady? To literally any event, much less a meeting about immigrant children?

Sean Hannity would have a manic fit live on the air, and Alex Jones's show would just be a series of growling noises.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I mean, it doesn't need to be said at this point, but what if Michelle Obama wore this while she was First Lady? To literally any event, much less a meeting about immigrant children?

Sean Hannity would have a manic fit live on the air, and Alex Jones's show would just be a series of growling noises.
They fukking lost their shyte over her wearing a sleeveless dress, showing her toned arms.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
On one hand, these people have stylists, who cultivate a look, and pick out their clothes, on the other these people have stylists who cultivate a look and pick out their clothes!

How does someone miss this? it isn't like a small cursive on the crest or written in the foreground, it is glaring block letters in contrast coloring.

This is a new level of callous and tone deaf.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Daps

I've said it before, but I will enjoy seeing him fall and humiliated more than I would Trump. Miller is bar none my most despised figure in this whole shyt circus. More than Trump, Huckabee, Bannon, Kelly, Conway, Sessions, whoever. He needs to be sentenced to a life of perpetual ass kickings around the clock, with the only respite coming every other February 29th that falls on a Tuesday.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal