RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This shyt is a joke I am so happy that racist uneducated crazy ass middle of nowhere Whites getting exposed daily with this fukk in office

They still deflecting and say shyt like "I wish he would shut up and do the job"

:gucci:

bytches don't want to admit to themselves the reason he talks so much is that's all he knows how to do. He has no real leadership qualities or experience

:scust:

Like LBJ said white people would be happy no matter what if they thought the worse of them was better than the best black man. So these rednecks decided to elect Trump after Obama to put that theory to test and it ain't working out at all
:ufdup:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What he inherited compared to what Obama inherited, Id like a reporter to ask him which situation is worse
You know he will say Obama had it easy. Dude is delusional and is doing everything he can to make Obama look like the worst president in history instead of being an actual president. And he repeats his whole, "I'm not going to tell everyone when we will attack" like bytch, no one asked u that. He can't answer a question without a jab at Obama. Sad!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All I heard was more Obama blaming and "I inherited a mess" :dead:
poor trump, what did he think he was gonna be president and was gonna be all golf and dinners.. oh wait. fukk this dude, no leadership at all, just blame game all and hollow talk.

The contrast between these two when answering questions is :mjlol:

You would think Abdullah is the native English speaker and Trump learned English as a second language. He was trying his best to polish Trump's turds, but obviously Trump still thinks this is the election.