RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Like the only thing I haven't heard Yet is Trump does crack. But we're only in April so it could still happen
:russ:

Maybe thats why the office has a paper name plate lol. Trump sent Bannon to create his baby with the SIG to get him to concede on the NSC spot. However, I'm sure they are just that incompetent to not get legit name plate. He has only had about 30 appointments and 600+ positions left with no one to fill them. :dwillhuh: This is a shyt show.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
A guy on MSNBC called Kushner the shadow Secretary of State and that makes so much sense. I bet Rex is Putin man on the inside while son in law shaping foreign policy.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A guy on MSNBC called Kushner the shadow Secretary of State and that makes so much sense. I bet Rex is Putin man on the inside while son in law shaping foreign policy.

Trump's administration is a shyt show. While that is concerning for domestic policies, it's down right frightening on foreign policy.

This guy doesn't even understand what a redline means based on that bizarre press conference with Abdullah. he doesn't even seem to be on the same page as his UN ambassador.

What a shyt show. I can live with an administration that I vehemently disagree with but is competent but, it's a different situation all together when an administration is completely incompetent and the leader is wholly ignorant on life and death matters.

Trump makes W look like a Rhode scholar.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Trump's administration is a shyt show. While that is concerning for domestic policies, it's down right frightening on foreign policy.

This guy doesn't even understand what a redline means based on that bizarre press conference with Abdullah. he doesn't even seem to be on the same page as his UN ambassador.

What a shyt show. I can live with an administration that I vehemently disagree with but is competent but, it's a different situation all together when an administration is completely incompetent and the leader is wholly ignorant on life and death matters.

Trump makes W look like a Rhode scholar.
that privilege. the last two white presidents have been dubya and trump. shyt the way we're judged, if obama was as incompetent as trump they'd probably fire me preemptively just in case. i'd be outchea jobless and shyt.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
that privilege. the last two white presidents have been dubya and trump. shyt the way we're judged, if obama was as incompetent as trump they'd probably fire me preemptively just in case. i'd be outchea jobless and shyt.

That's the craziest part the republicans have elected two highly incompetent presidents. With only an interlude for Obama because as Muhammad Ali said "They would only make a black man a captain of a sinking ship" and wanted him to have to sink with the country's economy. He fixed that shyt, and now you got Trump blaming him for shyt that is happening during Trumps presidency.....

At a certain point someone like Michael Moore needs to make a documentary on "what the fukk is wrong with these dumb conservatives?"

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Putting his public support of O'Reilly in a even better spotlight
More than anything, shows you how shameless the oldest batch of children (Eric/DJTjr./Ivanka) really is. This motherfukker raped their own mother and they still line up to do his bidding.

You sound like one of those dont invade my safe space type beta male fakkits:hhh:
Sounds good--looking forward to seeing our president at the Press Correspondents Dinner!!

:mjlol::troll:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
More than anything, shows you how shameless the oldest batch of children (Eric/DJTjr./Ivanka) really is. This motherfukker raped their own mother and they still line up to do his bidding.

That's the most disturbing part about all of them. The whole family is rotten to the core and sick beyond saving.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Didn't see a thread, and probably not needed, but the President's latest remarks on Syria are esp. insulting, and disgusting, "innocent babies...innocent children", nevermind he sounds like Tony Soprano, but the fact that innocent, men women, and definitely children have been killed in Syria for YEARS now. Incomprehensible level of stupid, and incompetent, unfit, pandering, unaware. A disgrace. Yeah, when you cheer on dictators, or worship strongmen, you are praising the acts of dictators, which always include mass genocide.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Didn't see a thread, and probably not needed, but the President's latest remarks on Syria are esp. insulting, and disgusting, "innocent babies...innocent children", nevermind he sounds like Tony Soprano, but the fact that innocent, men women, and definitely children have been killed in Syria for YEARS now. Incomprehensible level of stupid, and incompetent, unfit, pandering, unaware. A disgrace. Yeah, when you cheer on dictators, or worship strongmen, you are praising the acts of dictators, which always include mass genocide.

I've always felt this is one of the most damaging aspects of Trump being elected.