RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
By the way, did anyone listen to the UN conference earlier? The US Ambassador went pretty hard at Russia over Syria. I wonder what Trump will say about it when reporters ask him about it.
"Crossed many many many lines" Obama fault, now my responsibility but could have been a easier responsibility if handle years ago, a big opportunity missed, I take this responsibility greatly " yada yada yada

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-officials-dead-vadim-tyulpanov-2017-4

A Russian lawmaker was found dead after allegedly slipping and hitting his head

• 14h
st-petersburg.png
Wikimedia Commons

Russia's Investigative Committee has opened a probe into the death of Federation Council member Vadim Tyulpanov.

Tyulpanov died on April 4 in St. Petersburg. According to preliminary results, he slipped and fell at a fitness center, striking his head. He was already dead when help arrived.

Investigators were studying the scene of the incident.

Tyulpanov, 52, was the head of St. Petersburg's Legislative Assembly from 2003 until 2011. He then represented the city government in the Federation Council, the upper house of Russia's parliament.

In 2014, he became the Federation Council representative for the Nenets Autonomous Region.

Since 2015, he headed the temporary state control commission preparing for the World Cup in 2018 and was a member of the state organizing council for the same event.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Literally every time this dude gets hit with a question he has no idea how to even begin to answer, he drops the presser. :gucci:

How the F did this guy get elected is beyond me. He has never had answers to questions, it is always "You'll see, it'll be great" then he walks off. :snoop:

We are beyond fukked with this guy in office. Domestically, internationally, and if the aliens show up during his administration, Cosmically too. :mindblown:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Literally every time this dude gets hit with a question he has no idea how to even begin to answer, he drops the presser. :gucci:

How the F did this guy get elected is beyond me. He has never had answers to questions, it is always "You'll see, it'll be great" then he walks off. :snoop:

We are beyond fukked with this guy in office. Domestically, internationally, and if the aliens show up during his administration, Cosmically too. :mindblown:

My god :deadmanny::deadmanny:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-officials-dead-vadim-tyulpanov-2017-4

A Russian lawmaker was found dead after allegedly slipping and hitting his head

• 14h
st-petersburg.png
Wikimedia Commons

Russia's Investigative Committee has opened a probe into the death of Federation Council member Vadim Tyulpanov.

Tyulpanov died on April 4 in St. Petersburg. According to preliminary results, he slipped and fell at a fitness center, striking his head. He was already dead when help arrived.

Investigators were studying the scene of the incident.

Tyulpanov, 52, was the head of St. Petersburg's Legislative Assembly from 2003 until 2011. He then represented the city government in the Federation Council, the upper house of Russia's parliament.

In 2014, he became the Federation Council representative for the Nenets Autonomous Region.

Since 2015, he headed the temporary state control commission preparing for the World Cup in 2018 and was a member of the state organizing council for the same event.

Coincidence :manny: