RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He ended the presser by emphasizing that it was Obama's fault.
Everything is someone else’s fault. This filthy swine never ever takes responsibility for anything cause all he does is take shortcuts and cheat in everything he’s ever done in his life.

He’s a swine

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Sarah Sanders shot at Acosta is why I think her weight should be on the table. If this were the 90s that beached whale would have been roasting over a fukking spit by now. But if you dare criticize her bag of wet cement looks or even odious nature; somehow, some way you are attacking ALL women. This PC culture shyt is out of control. The 70s, 80s, and 90s had it JUST right. I hope someone guts that fukking hog.
Im throwing ham sandwiches at this bytches face when she steps out of that position and becomes just another citizen again fukk niceties

The convenient thing is that you can call this bytch the ugliest creation that god ever graced this earth with and I can merely be referring to the conduct of her character. An ugly brute inside down to the atomic level

Sarah Huckface Sanders is Satan's Metatron

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps