RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That Sarah Sanders shot at Acosta is why I think her weight should be on the table. If this were the 90s that beached whale would have been roasting over a fukking spit by now. But if you dare criticize her bag of wet cement looks or even odious nature; somehow, some way you are attacking ALL women. This PC culture shyt is out of control. The 70s, 80s, and 90s had it JUST right. I hope someone guts that fukking hog.

She has all the leverage

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Trump disputes IG finding that there was no bias in how the Clinton investigation was carried out or its ultimate conclusion, calling it “ridiculous. ... They were plotting against my election. ... The end result was wrong ... The IG blew it,” he says on Fox

8:33 AM - Jun 15, 2018

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump is pulling the same shyt he did during the election and the FBI/DoJ/Congress/Media are falling for it! He did it during the election when people were scared to call out Russia because Trump was already pre-empting that the election was going to be a sham if he lost or that people were plotting on him.

He's making people scared to call him out because he'll go even further off the deep end.

Mueller gotta start delivering. Trump is gaining traction with skeptics.

He keeps backing us into a fukking corner.