RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So let me get this straight. So far today we've got:
-"Doesn't get any lower" than Strzok's text. Yeah ok
-"The IG blew it"
-"He speaks and his people sit up in attention. I want my people to do the same"
-Blaming Dems for his own policy of separating families at the border
-Says Comey should be locked up for his "very criminal acts"
-"IG report totally exonerates me" - so did they blow it, or does it exonerate you?
-"Haven't spoken to Michael in a long time" :mjlol:
-Russia kicked out of G8 because Obama, not Crimea :mjlol:
-"Manafort worked for me for a very short period of time - 49 days or something" :mjlol:
-On Trump Tower meeting statement: “Let's not talk about it. You know what that is, it's irrelevant. ..That's not a statement to a high tribunal of judges. That's a statement to the phony NYT" :mjlol:
-On pro athletes: "They're all saying, 'it has nothing to do with the flag, it's how we've been treated.' In the meantime, they're making $15 million a year... they shouldn't get the politics involved."
-Backtracking on "stand at attention" comment - he was "kidding" uh, yeah, sure...
-Shrugging off Pruitt
-Cohen cooperating, probably after the "haven't spoken to Michael in a long time" comment

It's not even 11am eastern time yet. Maybe the most idiotic morning in the history of western civilization.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@ZoeTillman
6m
Replying to @ZoeTillman
Update: We're taking a quick break. Paul Manafort pleased not guilty to the new superseding indictment. Judge heard arguments on whether Manafort can stay out of jail pending trial, is expected to announce a decision when we go back in
@ZoeTillman
Special counsel lawyer said they didn't believe there were any conditions that could assure the court Manafort would comply with orders if he is released again, saying he engaged in a "sustained campaign." Manafort's lawyer argued there should just be a clearer "no contact" order

11:15 AM - Jun 15, 2018