RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In Pew Research Center surveys conducted in 2017, 37% of registered voters identified as independents, 33% as Democrats and 26% as Republicans. When the partisan leanings of independents are taken into account, 50% either identify as Democrats or lean Democratic; 42% identify as Republicans or lean Republican.

The 8-percentage-point Democratic advantage in leaned partisan identification is wider than at any point since 2009, and a statistically significant shift since 2016, when Democrats had a 4-point edge (48% to 44%). The analysis in this report draws on more than 10,000 interviews with registered voters in 2017 and tens of thousands of interviews conducted in previous years (see Methodology for additional detail).

1_3.png

2_2.png

2_3.png

2_4.png

2_5.png

2_6.png

http://www.people-press.org/2018/03/20/1-trends-in-party-affiliation-among-demographic-groups/
Are these surveys showing what they identify as or what the actual votes are?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why you guys have to get me started thinking about independents :comeon:

Virtue signal being a "free thinker" by demonstrating your apathy, brehs

Also love cacs try and break down their voting history like
"Well I voted Gore in 2000 but I didnt trust Kerry. Then McCain in 08 but I actually voted Obama in 2012."

Yea okay :duck::duck::duck:
LMAO

Christ I hate that shyt.

The sheer luxury these a$$holes have to even consider flip flopping like that blows my mind.

It's insane!

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:russ:

Now we see why he didn't need to prepare. It's all great theater.

"Mission Accomplished we can head home early. Kim agrees to Denuke fully because He's scared of us. No one else could have done it but me. It won't be overnight, it may take decades but I got it done, Me, it was all me whenever it does happen.":mjlol:
Basically.

The meeting with his Excellency Kim Jung Un went very very well. He has great respect for me and realized I don't play games(unlike the Clintons). We will meet again to discuss other things (denuke?)and will eventually make a deal that the world will love! I am making history while the haters hate! No Collusion!!

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Trump has "turned" the country into a racists selfish, hateful, fantasyland, their every wish covert or overt fulfilled, or promised. And if he has not turned it from anything, he has seized on it's every power to hurt people who aren't white, privileged, or prosperous, aside from the collateral damage of some white trash.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm