RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Super negative. It's just white people being white, again - for the millionth consecutive time. Remember these splits because they exist for every fukkn issue in this country:

Uneducated white people voting against progress and being in favor of complete destruction of society to stay perched up top. Shocking, isn’t it?

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
White House confirms its chief of staff was hacked

A personal email account of White House Chief of Staff John Kelly was hacked, according to an email obtained by Buzzfeed via a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. "As we discussed ... my folks are nervous about the emails you send and ask that you no longer include them on any postings," Kelly wrote. "Then there is hacking which one of my own personal accounts has suffered recently. I do almost everything now by phone or face-to-face comms."

The FOIA email confirms previous reports from Politico that Kelly used a compromised smartphone for months. If it's the same incident (the White House never confirmed the original reports), the attack happened during Trump's transition in late 2016 while Kelly was secretary of homeland security.

The weakest point in the White House, however, might be Trump himself. The president is reportedly refusing to upgrade his iPhones, issued by White House IT agencies to make them more secure, calling the process "too inconvenient." As of last month, he hadn't had them checked by security experts for at least five months. To make matters worse, lawmakers have concerns about fake cell towers around the White House that could eavesdrop on smartphone calls.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yet another reason why "left leaning" people voting for Jill Stein or whoever was such a fukking disgrace. So many "independents" who are really fukking conservative as shyt
I told y'all about the base of a certain northeast senator.

Then we had proof there were paid supporters boosting thus senator being paid by Trump supporters.

I can't keep explaining this. The far left got played.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Still cant believe dudes really thought that Nap wasnt comin back :mjgrin:

nikka is like the Undertaker man. You can't kill him. y'all need to just let him cook.

giphy.gif

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. And hes meeting with him alone so Trump can just lie about what took place to make himself look good.
:russ:

Now we see why he didn't need to prepare. It's all great theater.

"Mission Accomplished we can head home early. Kim agrees to Denuke fully because He's scared of us. No one else could have done it but me. It won't be overnight, it may take decades but I got it done, Me, it was all me whenever it does happen.":mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Why you guys have to get me started thinking about independents :comeon:

Virtue signal being a "free thinker" by demonstrating your apathy, brehs

Also love cacs try and break down their voting history like
"Well I voted Gore in 2000 but I didnt trust Kerry. Then McCain in 08 but I actually voted Obama in 2012."

Yea okay :duck::duck::duck:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
that independent number is closer than I expected.

Yet another reason why "left leaning" people voting for Jill Stein or whoever was such a fukking disgrace. So many "independents" who are really fukking conservative as shyt

not all that surprising to me. a lot of indies are just embarrassed republicans.

Been saying this since the Ken Bone shyt but I guess Trump getting elected wasn't evidence enough?

I have always said that. We saw a huge spike in “independent” voters during Bush’s second term.

In Pew Research Center surveys conducted in 2017, 37% of registered voters identified as independents, 33% as Democrats and 26% as Republicans. When the partisan leanings of independents are taken into account, 50% either identify as Democrats or lean Democratic; 42% identify as Republicans or lean Republican.

The 8-percentage-point Democratic advantage in leaned partisan identification is wider than at any point since 2009, and a statistically significant shift since 2016, when Democrats had a 4-point edge (48% to 44%). The analysis in this report draws on more than 10,000 interviews with registered voters in 2017 and tens of thousands of interviews conducted in previous years (see Methodology for additional detail).

1_3.png

2_2.png

2_3.png

2_4.png

2_5.png

2_6.png

http://www.people-press.org/2018/03/20/1-trends-in-party-affiliation-among-demographic-groups/