RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
"Hispanic" is not a race. Its a made up term to lump people together who share no commonalities.

Many of them are white people who speak Spanish.
Well, that's what peope from Spain are. Spain is where the Spanish language was created.

I still don't know how people don't get that (not you but talking generally).

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Well, that's what peope from Spain are. Spain is where the Spanish language was created.

I still don't know how people don't get that (not you but talking generally).
What I am saying is that many of the people in the US are not Indigenous and probably spit on those that are.

They are more Spanish than their indigenous backgrounds. It is not like African Americans who see themselves as a collective because of shared experiences. Many Latinos in America have nothing connecting them except a language.

Same with Asians.

So we shouldn't be surprised when there is no collective view on things with Latinos and Asians. They all literally do not see the world the same. A Guatemalan and a Mexican will not see things the same. And def not a Cuban and a Puerto Rican.

Let alone a Colombian and a person from the Dominican Republic.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
What I am saying is that many of the people in the US are not Indigenous and probably spit on those that are.

They are more Spanish than their indigenous backgrounds. It is not like African Americans who see themselves as a collective because of shared experiences. Many Latinos in America have nothing connecting them except a language.

Same with Asians.

So we shouldn't be surprised when there is no collective view on things with Latinos and Asians. They all literally do not see the world the same. A Guatemalan and a Mexican will not see things the same. And def not a Cuban and a Puerto Rican.

Let alone a Colombian and a person from the Dominican Republic.
I agree. I wasn't disagreeing with you in my original post.