RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This dude Trump is so good at pointing at other people and saying "you're doing a bad job" but has no idea how to do the job himself
:hhh:

He's also desperate for Obama or Hillary to get into it with him like he needs their validation...... He's insane

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Wait, this clown @b_low_brown got caught plagiarizing T_D after claiming to have come up with those bullet points himself after "working on this for a while?"

:laff::laff::laff::laff:
Why is this not a bannable offense? Clearly dude is trolling and only posting to derail the thread.

This should warrant at least a ban from Higher Learning for 30 days or something.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Why is this not a bannable offense? Clearly dude is trolling and only posting to derail the thread.

This should warrant at least a ban from Higher Learning for 30 days or something.
Meh, I'd settle for him, greenygreen and nvrseemynut taking a ban from this thread. Their agenda is clear.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Neg, report, block. Haven't seen anything this idiot has been saying :ahh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Repubs are still saying Susan Rice lied about Benghazi? Yet I've never seen proof those people werent pissed over that video
9 investigations and 9 times nothing found. They will make this their new Benghazi.

But again as I said before. At the end of the day the FBI is still investigating. You can only throw so many smoke bombs. Until that concludes this is all bullshyt.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
just don't engage
I definitely don't engage them but when dudes are posting multiple times in this thread and posting copypasta that has nothing to do with the thread, it might be time to bans to handed out.

It would be one thing if they're posting their own little shythead threads that most of us would wisely allow to fall to latter pages but this is just plain old trolling in the "NO BS" section of the message board...

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall should stop entertaining anyone who spreads falsehoods. We got nikkas on here going out of their way to push false narratives for Trump. Think about that. Let them post, but don't engage them.