RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I don't. That's the mistake these others are making. I only went after that one hotep guy because he really believes in what he's saying.
no he doesn't, he's c00ning for pay. he's always promoting his youtube and twitter acct. this shyt is just marketing for him. his goal is to be the go to c00n for the alt right.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Lol, these idiots keep going after Hillary, even though she lost, and Obama even though he is not in office. These folks have absolutely nothing to be proud of or to stand by, so they do this. The resistance is a real thing, after all the BS the right tried to stick on Obama, which I didn't even know about or pay attention to until recently, because the movement wasn't strong enough from the right, you best believe everybody is seeing this, because we are mobilized and the approval ratings are so fukking poor.
We have a lame duck president that can't get anything passed, has no loyalty amongst the GOP, is dirty, con man, childish, no grace, sexual predator, as many people in this thread have said, if Obama said or did even a third of what this clown said or did, they would have hung him.
I apologize to the homeys in this thread for engaging the trolls a couple of times too, I just can't understand, on this site, how anybody can support such an exclusionary, racist, classist, bumbling fukking idiot.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Well damn. The dude on CNN just asked a member of the House intel committee (Castro) where he thinks the investigation will lead. He said based on the impression he's got, he thinks a few people will end up in jail. The CNN dude tried to get more info out of him, but the House dude was careful since he can't reveal much while basically telling us that he's seen some shyt that may be damaging to a few people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

4sEWxkZ.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
He and his team was caught doing dirty shyt with dirty people
I guess my question is, how many variety of intercepts are there. Which intercepts is she referring to that didn't target trump while other interepts may have.