RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Been putting this together for a while. I'm about to draw out this entire scandal on both sides & you draw your own conclusion from it.

If anything is factually innaccurate please provide corrections, otherwise close your mouth before deflections fly from it.
I'm going in with an open mind and willing to read your post here, even though it traces back to r/The_Donald on reddit through a google search. :stopitslime:

Anyways, here is a few thoughts, as I'm not an internet detective to the level of this guy but here are a few things that pop out at me.

• The Obama administration most likely had been gathering intelligence on every GOP candidate - either as part of their expanded intel operations or as an intentional, focused sabotage plan.
Based on what? Based on the speculation of this one internet individual? This is a pretty big charge to throw out and he doesn't provide any evidence except "I think".

• Susan Rice requested that all intelligence relating to the Trumps (his whole family), gathered across a period of several years going back to 2013 (possibly earlier) be unmasked.
Source? What is this reporting based on. I know the unmasking requests for trump officials but nothing supporting it covering the entire family.

By the way, Trump filed the paperwork for his 2016 campaign back in 2012. I saw this used as a way to discredit the carter and Trump connection with Carter's spy contacts in 2013. So figured I'll shoot that talking point down on this topic.

• Steele was not paid directly by the FBI as originally speculated - that deal appears to have fallen through, but McCabe was closely involved in negotiating that payment, leaving the Clinton connection valid. The firm involved with it, Fusion GPS, began working on the dossier in September 2015, hired by an anti-Trump Republican donor. That deal was broken off some time after that, and then a Democratic supporter of Clinton started paying Fusion GPS to keep going, and this is the point where Steele was brought into the project.
Half the story and he stop exactly where the story starts to delve into non-partisan concerns. Steele was first hired by republican Trump opposition research groups, then by Democratic Opp research groups. After the election, where this leaves off, he continued to work on the information pro-bono because the information he started to uncover started to get real outside of usual politics. FBI offers to pay him to continue his work and they debriefed him on his work in December. However, once the Dossier was leaked by Buzzfeed, they cut off contact and the payment falls through and work stops.

Mccain is rumored to be the one who brought Steel in contact with the FBI.

• EDIT III: The trap from before the election was set; Flynn volunteered to be the fall guy as already a kind of black sheep in the administration (by being the sole Democrat), and he baited the intelligence community into going after him just before the new inter-agency intelligence sharing rules took effect. It worked like a charm - the media latched on to it, and Flynn handed Trump his resignation letter as the whole intelligence community fell for it hook, line, and sinker. It was now obvious who the leakers were and where they were coming from.
:russ: Now he is veering into "They're really playing 46D chess" territory. I highly doubt this is the case and just wishful thinking on behalf of The donald cult.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm going in with an open mind and willing to read your post here, even though it traces back to r/The_Donald on reddit through a google search. :stopitslime:

Anyways, here is a few thoughts, as I'm not an internet detective to the level of this guy but here are a few things that pop out at me.

Based on what? Based on the speculation of this one internet individual? This is a pretty big charge to throw out and he doesn't provide any evidence except "I think".

Source? What is this reporting based on. I know the unmasking requests for trump officials but nothing supporting it covering the entire family.

By the way, Trump filed the paperwork for his 2016 campaign back in 2012. I saw this used as a way to discredit the carter and Trump connection with Carter's spy contacts in 2013. So figured I'll shoot that talking point down on this topic.

Half the story and he stop exactly where the story starts to delve into non-partisan concerns. Steele was first hired by republican Trump opposition research groups, then by Democratic Opp research groups. After the election, where this leaves off, he continued to work on the information pro-bono because the information he started to uncover started to get real outside of usual politics. FBI offers to pay him to continue his work and they debriefed him on his work in December. However, once the Dossier was leaked by Buzzfeed, they cut off contact and the payment falls through and work stops.

Mccain is rumored to be the one who brought Steel in contact with the FBI.

:russ: Now he is veering into "They're really playing 46D chess" territory. I highly doubt this is the case and just wishful thinking on behalf of The donald cult.

Had to put B-Low on ignore once you posted the Reddit source (that he lied about)

This is legit the same "don't worry about the raging fire, it's the fire alarms that you got to worry about" bullshyt the right continues to put out there.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So first it was Obama himself personally had Trump tapped, then it was someone within Obama's administration was responsible, then it was "incidental collection", now it's Obama was collecting intelligence on all GOP candidates. How anybody can change their tune so many times and believe they have a logical argument is hysterical to me.

Let me let you in on a little secret we've found out in the last few months...several Trump associates (and possibly even Trump himself) have been under investigation since before he even accepted the GOP nomination. So no, no one is going to listen to these crack pot ass theories of how Obama is somehow responsible for situation this administration currently finds itself in.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So first it was Obama himself personally had Trump tapped, then it was someone within Obama's administration was responsible, then it was "incidental collection", now it's Obama was collecting intelligence on all GOP candidates. How anybody can change their tune so many times and believe they have a logical argument is hysterical to me.

Let me let you in on a little secret we've found out in the last few months...several Trump associates (and possibly even Trump himself) have been under investigation since before he even accepted the GOP nomination. So no, no one is going to listen to these crack pot ass theories of how Obama is somehow responsible for situation this administration currently finds itself in.

But I will admit finally they are putting some effort into trolling :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

b0p0NIJ.gif