RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@chrisgeidner
JUST IN: Judge Kimba Wood "agrees with the Government" that Cohen, Trump, and Trump Org objections to the special master's privilege recommendations should be filed publicly—except for the parts that specify "the substance of the contested documents."

4:11 PM - Jun 8, 2018

@chrisgeidner
Recall that Cohen, Trump, and the Trump Org's lawyers presented the special master with their claims of privilege. The special master then makes her determinations, in a report to the judge with recommendations. But C, T, and TO can still object to those recommendations.
@chrisgeidner
Under this order, those objections will have to be made publicly — but the portions that detail the substance of the claimed privileged material can be filed directly with the judge and not be made available publicly or to the government. Then, Judge Wood makes the final call.

4:17 PM - Jun 8, 2018

Last edited:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
full
: Jeff who? fukk off Mannie...

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

stuff like this is why were in such trouble while mueller is out here pullin up. were being spied on, manipulated and basically taken for fools while this stupid traitor is in office. and cacs have the nerve to talk about WERE SO MUCH STRONGER WERE SO AMERICAN.

A Black man didint trust them nikkas
A Black man pulled up on Osama
A Black man carried out extra judicial killings when he had to
A Black man basically carried out a bunch of right wing policies globally

and these cacs still perceived us as weak.

This man is LITERALLY the weakest, softest president weve ever had. he wants a parade, he wants his ass kissed and he just gives in. cultural issues are the only way he even gets any love here.

its amazing how racism being so strong clouds facts, clouds truth. this man is literally a russian puppet. imagine those movies where an idiot is in office and the aliens or another country is controlling him before our eyes and he has all these supporters. and hilariously this senate, this congress is just letting him do it..

how can these so called americans do this? im a vet, but im a black man first, but i wouldnt just let some stupid muthafukka walk all over our country and sell out our flag. posturing like hes so proud to be an american while he sells out the country to russia. doing a deal with ZTE while our own intelligence agencies are straight up saying THEY ARE SPYING ON US.

Got on Hillary for all this shyt while he himself has no concept of national security. All he knows is MUSLIMS, ILLEGALS MS-13 when the real threats are right in front of us, launches these trade wars that are gonna destroy us.

Obama brought us back from the brink, put this shyt back together, and this idiot is ruining everything and these stupid Cacs wanna believe so bad that they are willing to destroy all of us to make it happen.

Well fukk that, i voted in the primary here in cali, remember when i told you guys

"its a war of attrition"

mark my words ladies and gentleman, they are gonna bury him. bury his family. bury his friends.

look at OG Manafort, hes gonna get held without bail. hes about to get that bobby schmurda treatment, you think hes not gonna talk? you think hes not gonna bend?

look at michael cohen, hes already got his loyalty in question, once he gets these charges from the millions of documents they got, you think hes gonna be loyal to a nikka who dont give a fukk about him?

People dont get down, dont give up and dont give in.

Im here because I have hope, im here because i want yall to be reminded, Mueller WANTS ALL THE SMOKE.

State Charges, offenses that cant be pardoned, mid terms where republicans are fukked.

I am gonna start contributing in this thread more but instead of posting whole articles im gonna read it, and give my analysis as to why its important within the context of the thread. Pages on pages of non pertinent info is not my thing, if yall heard my calls to Sam Seder im very thorough and very concise with my points.

LETS GET IT